J49: An Erotic Life

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
Not bad.

Theres gotta be a catch here though. You live of life fucking the most disgusting street walkers possible, bring it home and the eventual conclusion your wife comes to is she needs to give you more sex like the disgusting street walkers where giving you? If its too good to be true....
We learned each others "love language", hers is "acts of service 40% and physical touch 27%" mine is "physical touch 40% and quality time 27%", so i do more acts of service for her and she pays more attention to touching me
her mistake was she thought doing everything for me was important to me, just because it is important to her....and i assumed to let her do everything because she wanted to

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Brony
Reactions: 3 users

Julian The Apostate

Vyemm Raider
We learned each others "love language", hers is "acts of service 40% and physical touch 27%" mine is "physical touch 40% and quality time 27%", so i do more acts of service for her and she pays more attention to touching me
her mistake was she thought doing everything for me was important to me, just because it is important to her....and i assumed to let her do everything because she wanted to
Thinking about J49 sitting around reading a Gary Chapman book is too much. It’s only a matter of time until you weaponize this new knowledge to attract better whores and make them fall in love with you.

4096E75F-F7B6-47EA-B6ED-37243A0026E6.jpeg

• 3Worf
  • 1Double Worf

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Johnnys Love language is 40 percent Physical Contact, 40 percent M60 cumming, 20 percent Wolf cleaning a butthole.

• 8Worf
Reactions: 7 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Why doesn't johnny have a confirmed tits medal yet?

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Think we need proof it's not just some whore. Assuming they're about the same age, that is an outstanding specimen for someone in her mid 50s.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Think we need proof it's not just some whore. Assuming they're about the same age, that is an outstanding specimen for someone in her mid 50s.
We need a marriage certificate, face pic and valid photo id (drivers license, passport, concealed carry permit)

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Pretty sure that’s skin cancer. We’re gonna need Johnny to biopsy it and send a sample to Izo Izo .
I just realized this will probably end up being some sexual fetish for Izo Izo , you sick fuck you!

• 1Barf
Reactions: 1 user

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Typical BP, getting hung up on minor imperfections on an otherwise fantastic female body.

Enjoy being single for life Bro.
i think the discrepancy hes talking about is that its in one picture but not the other

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users