Jean-Claude Van Johnson

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Madikus

Knows nothing.
4.00 star(s) Rating: 4.00/5 2 Votes
Title: Jean-Claude Van Johnson

Genre: Action & Adventure, Comedy

First aired: 2016-08-19

Creator: Peter Atencio

Cast: Phylicia Rashād, Jean-Claude Van Damme, Kat Foster, Moisés Arias, Bar Paly

Overview: Jean-Claude Van Damme is a global martial arts & film sensation, also operating under the simple alias of "Johnson" as the world's best undercover private contractor. Retired for years, a chance encounter with a lost love brings him back to the game. This time, he'll be deadlier than ever. Probably.

Last edited by a moderator:

Xevy

Log Wizard
Actually pretty great. "No no no! One at a time or else we'll bump into each other and get confused!"

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kovaks

Mr. Poopybutthole
I am looking forward to this, haven't had a chance to see it, probably Monday. But I was a massive van dam fan growing up I owned evrything he ever did.

Reht

Molten Core Raider
Season 1 released yesterday, it's everything i was hoping for - JCVD making even more fun of himself. I thoroughly enjoyed it. Hope it gets a second season.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
That trailer was great. Gonna have to check this one out.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Better than Steven Seagal's recent efforts by a landslide.

He deserves support for actually trying and being able to breathe without assistance. Seagal didn't just gain weight, his heart is actually in such bad shape he can't get through a scene without sucking wind into the mic.

Zaara

I'm With HER ♀
I thought that the boy was on a JCVD movie glut. Took a few episodes for me to realize it was a show from what I was seeing every time I glanced back- it is incredibly well-shot for TV.

If you like action parodies and JCVD you will love this show. Guy really doesn't mind taking the piss out of himself.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Reht

Molten Core Raider
When he blindfolded himself for the car race I lost my shit.

21/10
Yeah, it got me too, especially when the other dude did it and promptly crashed and died...then later on when he did the Dim Mak - fucking priceless

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
I always liked JCVD he always seemed like he could see some of he absurdity in his big movies and was willing to have fun with it and able to even mock himself very amusingly.

• 1Solidarity

yimmien

Molten Core Raider
This was completely retarded but I enjoyed it a lot. I would love to see it expand to something like the expendables and bring in more action guys.

• 1Like

ShakyJake

<Donor>
You know, I don't think I've seen Jean-Claude since, probably, Timecop. So it was pretty jarring at how old he looks. At least, in the face - he's obviously kept his body in amazing shape.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Seems like a result of him spending way too much time in the sun with no sunscreen on. Reminds me of all the old ladies on Long Island who spent their entire youths tanning. They look like old leather once they hit around 50.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
The Street Fighter nod had me fucking rolling. Do want more!

TV show information provided by The Movie Database