Jedi Fallen Order (By Respawn Entertainment)

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Ian from Shameless is the main character? I don't know if I could play this without him suddenly fucking everything that moves in the ass.

Yep. Gay Jesus Jedi. Feel bad for him I hope he can break out of the typecast. He played that part really well.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
well he's also "not joker" from gotham...

• 1Like

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Anyway to get this cheap on a subscription model or something? Don't want to pay $60.

spronk

FPS noob
$14.99/mo on PC for origin premiere gives you the full deluxe edition of the game as long as you stay subbed

don't think that service exists yet for ps4/xbox, just ea access which gives you 10 hour trial

nice thing is the game doesn't have any "some bitches play earlier", it unlocks for everyone nov 15th at 12am EST or whatever

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
I feel like this is an Xbone game for me for the 4K realness on a big screen.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
I always forget about Redbox... despite walking past the damn things all the time.

• 1Like

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Yeah, by me they always have games in stock too because it looks like everyone else forgets about them as well haha.

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member

Two things:

First - Without going through this thread because I have to leave work in 3 mins, is this primarily console, PC secondary? Because it looks like a console game to me based on that. And I would love to be a "console guy", but in spite of the fact I have had a PS4 for years, I still can't play with a controller worth a shit.

Second - what the fuck is with his wavy, sexy hair as he holds the saber block on the square, dual saber dude at the end of the trailer? It looks so goddamn lame and immediately grabbed my attention. Please, stop programming fucking hair wave and focus on the goddamn gameplay. Yeah, that is a really empty, shallow rant, but I was annoyed!

• 1Like

Cybsled

Thats not how game development works lol

“Sir I need 5 drones to work on combat mechanics!”

“Request denied. Drones working on hair waves, then sound effects. Return to give, await further instructions”

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Thats not how game development works lol

“Sir I need 5 drones to work on combat mechanics!”

“Request denied. Drones working on hair waves, then sound effects. Return to give, await further instructions”
I think people underestimate how much impact one developer or artist can have if they really want to invest a lot of time into something.

"Jeff the artist, we have exactly 167 different outfits that MUST get textured, please stop creating hair options."

"No.

I was born for this."

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I think people underestimate how much impact one developer or artist can have if they really want to invest a lot of time into something.

"Jeff the artist, we have exactly 167 different outfits that MUST get textured, please stop creating hair options."

"No.

I was born for this."

over on the rebel galaxy outlaw discord, the artists keeps creating new ships. he's like, my boss keeps giving me angry eyes every day when i turn in a new sketch for a ship idea i had

so yes, tunnel vision absolutely happens for the artists

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Well, in Jeff's defense the guy is pumping out different shaded bullshit for 167 microtransaction opps and is probably confused how this game supposedly isn't having an MTX store.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
It doesn't necessarily mean bad things, but review embargo is set for November 15th, so basically on launch day, and there's also no trial for people who have EA Access.

I'm busy with Death Stranding, so wasn't going to play at launch anyways, so I'll get plenty of reviews from both the press and people here so I should be fine.

• 1Like

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
It doesn't necessarily mean bad things, but review embargo is set for November 15th, so basically on launch day, and there's also no trial for people who have EA Access.

I'm busy with Death Stranding, so wasn't going to play at launch anyways, so I'll get plenty of reviews from both the press and people here so I should be fine.

It means bad things

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Previews seemed way too positive for this to be "bad". Still think its gonna be really good (faith in Respawn, definitely not EA).