Poll Jeff Bezo's files for divorce. Trades in wife for tranny.

Is Bezo's new latina a tranny?

• Yes most definitely.

• Most likely due to observed physical appearance and Bezo's SJW cuckness.

• hermione

Results are only viewable after voting.

Jessika

Peasant
Nooooooot hardly guys. There is nothing manly about her; she has the curves, the face, all that jazz. Has it really been that long since you've seen a real woman? Shame :wompwomp:

• 2Cringe
Reactions: 1 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Nooooooot hardly guys. There is nothing manly about her; she has the curves, the face, all that jazz. Has it really been that long since you've seen a real woman? Shame :wompwomp:

You literally fuck a dude with tits, why would anyone value your opinion on femininity?

• 1Ice Burn
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Jessika

Peasant
Even she considers herself a tranny. Because she is. A cat can play fetch like a dog but that doesn't make it a dog.
I like vagina way more than I like dick. She knows that.
But she looks like a woman, speaks like a woman, her skin feels like a woman so it's basically the best of both worlds.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
It's impossible to know for sure about this shit now. Right is left, left is right, women are dudes and dudes are women, and anyone that says otherwise is literally Hitler. The question needed to be asked.

I think you're literally Hitler. Not for any good reason, but because my precious special snowflake status allows me to make my feelings more relevant than anything else.

• 2Like
  • 1Picard

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
No I consider her a tranny
giphy.gif

• 2Worf
  • 1Like

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Who the fuck are you and is that your face in your avatar? If so gonna need you to change it.

I think this must be one of kegkillas troll accounts. What retard puts their pic for their avatar especially with a face like that.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>

The UN experts cited "a 2019 forensic analysis of Mr Bezos' iPhone that assessed with 'medium to high confidence' that his phone was infiltrated on 1 May 2018 via an MP4 video file sent from a WhatsApp account utilised personally by Mohammed bin Salman".

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user