Jerle Committed Suicide Today

Eonan

Doer of Things
Did he play Rift with FoH as well as a Cleric? Sucks to see someone commit suicide and to think its the only answer. RIP

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Even in death, he still managed to be an attention whore.

Kedwyn

Silver Squire
Don't know what to say but still want to say something. Poor guy. Seeing his issues culminate to this kind of end is sad if not completely unexpected. I can't fathom feeling so low that death seems the only way out and I hope I never understand it.

Someone lost a kid in a terrible, wasteful way. I imagine his relationship with his family might of been stressed with all that went on but in the end it's still your kid.

I know some of you have mental health issues and I hope you get the help you need.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Well I Hope he is dual wielding bats somewhere in the cosmos. Rip

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
That sucks to hear. Odd she was working at Riot? Is that really Jerle? When he was posting here she was working for her father, doing mostly stay at home work. I don't remember her being any kind of artist. As far as I knew, the last thing she was trying to get into was playcasting games.

Zaara

I'm With HER ♀
Random on reddit is saying 'confirmed by police', but...who knows.

If real, sad. Really sad.

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, she was at Riot for a little bit, but had lost that job a while ago. She'd been mentioning about trying to find work for a while now and didn't seem to be having much luck which probably wasn't helping matters.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Yeah, she was at Riot for a little bit, but had lost that job a while ago. She'd been mentioning about trying to find work for a while now and didn't seem to be having much luck which probably wasn't helping matters.
Ahh, that sucks. Yeah, when she was posting on FoH just after her hormones started, she was looking for work away from her father's company. Wonder why she lost the Riot job, it sounds like a sweet company to work for.

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
She never did say the exact reason why, but said that there was just some incompatibilities between her and the other workers, so who knows what really happened there.

Eonan

Doer of Things
Yeah he played with us but don't remember his class.
Yea he was a Cleric
frown.png
remember healing with him seemed like a decent human being, was nice enough to me.

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
Paul R. McHugh - Professor of Psychiatry at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine

McHugh believes that adult males who wish to surgically alter themselves to appear anatomically female fall into two main groups: (1) "conflicted and guilt-ridden homosexual men"[24] and (2) "heterosexual (and some bisexual) males who found intense sexual arousal in cross-dressing as females".[25] McHugh, had several other impressions: First, "they [the transgendered individuals] were little changed in their psychological condition. They had much the same problems with relationships, work, and emotions as before. The hope that they would emerge now from their emotional difficulties to flourish psychologically had not been fulfilled".[26] Second, they expressed little interest in and seemed indifferent to babies or children (typically female interests).[27] Third, they came off as caricatures of the opposite sex.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
I wish he told us how many dudes he blew as a tranny before shuffling off this mortal coil.

That would have made for a fun topic

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
See its stuff like this that makes me have zero compassion for Jerle.

He truly was the definition of first world problems.

Good riddance.