JL: The Flashpoint Paradox.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Flashpoint Paradox comes out on July 30th. but is now out on the web at the normal places.

So far the best animated movie yet (and they typical are great so that means this one rocks !!)

I am not even a huge flash fan but he is really great in this movie, its a time travel movie that pushes into an elseworld story with a Gun toting non Bruce Wayne Batman, and world with no Superman.

If you like DC animated movies, check this out asap !!

396798.jpg

PosterOfStuff_sl

shitlord
I groaned out loud as soon as I realized it was an alternate time travel movie. But it actually was a great movie.

This movie is basically the DC Online trailer with all the superheros and villains dying except it goes for an hour and a half.

And yes if you like this kind of stuff then check it out well worth it.

Valishar

Molten Core Raider
Yeah this one is pretty good, Flash never gets enough good stories in other media, even though he's the favorite character of a bunch of comic writers.

The artwork is especially good in this one as well.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Generally speaking, the DC animated movies are awesome and the Marvel ones are garbage. Just finished Under the Red Hood and it was awesome.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Generally speaking, the DC animated movies are awesome and the Marvel ones are garbage. Just finished Under the Red Hood and it was awesome.

The Red hood is very very good, top 5 for sure. I also enjoy Doom & Crisis on Two Earths, mob boss Superman and insane (more so) Batman (owlman) are really fun to watch.

Here is a full list i stole from the TV forums (WTF) if you want to fill your back catalog

Released:
2007 Superman: Doomsday Loosely based on The Death of Superman storyline
2008 Justice League: The New Frontier Based on DC: The New Frontier by Darwyn Cooke
2008 Batman: Gotham Knight Collection of six shorts. Set between the events of Batman Begins and The Dark Knight.
2009 Wonder Woman
2009 Tales of the Black Freighter Related to Watchmen film, an animated adaptation of the comic Tales of the Black Freighter within the story
2009 Green Lantern: First Flight
2009 Superman/Batman: Public Enemies Based on Superman/Batman: Public Enemies storyline by Jeph Loeb
2010 Justice League: Crisis on Two Earths Adapted from an unused movie plot meant to bridge Justice League and Justice League Unlimited. Loosely based on JLA: Earth 2 series by Grant Morrison
2010 Batman: Under the Red Hood Loosely based on the Batman: Under the Hood storyline by Judd Winick
2010 Superman/Batman: Apocalypse Direct sequel of Superman/Batman: Public Enemies release. Based on Superman/Batman: The Supergirl from Krypton storyline by Jeph Loeb
2010 DC Showcase Original Shorts Collection Compilation of short films under DC Showcase label
2011 All-Star Superman Based on All-Star Superman series by Grant Morrison
2011 Green Lantern: Emerald Knights Collection of six shorts. Coincided with the release of the Green Lantern film
2011 Batman: Year One Based on the Batman: Year One storyline by Frank Miller
2012 Justice League: Doom Loosely based on the JLA: Tower of Babel storyline by Mark Waid.
2012 Superman vs. The Elite Likely based on the What's So Funny About Truth, Justice & the American Way? storyline by Joe Kelly.
2012 The Dark Knight Returns - Part 1 Based on the The Dark Knight Returns storyline by Frank Miller
2013 The Dark Knight Returns - Part 2 Based on the The Dark Knight Returns storyline by Frank Miller
2013 Superman: Unbound Based on the Superman: Brainiac storyline by Geoff Johns and Gary Frank
2013 Justice League: Flashpoint Based on the Flashpoint storyline by Geoff Johns and Andy Kubert

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I will say different art styles and voices in every single movie is pretty damn weird

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
I'm not an avid follower of DC animated films or anything, but I found this entertaining and worth the watch if you think you'd be interested.

Caliane

I'll be honest, I almost teared up with Bruce.
As usually, the "book" is way better too.

Not a fan overall of Flashpoint. Retarded nu52 reboot. Pandora. Grimderp, lets kill everyone for shock value.
But yeah, the Batman story. The best version of Joker ever.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I like Emerald Knights, but it's pretty strange. I mean aside from All-Star Superman, it seemed like most of the movies had kept a vague continuity, but Emerald Knights completely ignores the events of First Flight. It's extra weird because while the other movies are all obviously drawn a bit differently from each other, the art from First Flight and Emerald Knights is almost identical. If the voice actors had been the same, footage from the two would be indistinguishable.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
If you missed this comic series I feel bad for you son. Downloading movie now, cannot waait!

Haus

<Silver Donator>
WHY CAN'T DC MAKE LIVE ACTION MOVIES THIS GOOD?!?!?
Because they don't control the rights to the key characters and different studios do..... But we can always hope for BatmanSuperman.

I'm looking forward to seeing this, hope the thing lives up to it's hype.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Cool movie, love when DC cartoons touch on things sort of Elseworlds-esque.

That said, why is no one mentioning how bad the animation was? It varied from awful(non-action scenes) to only kind of bad(action scenes).

Celebrindal

Golden Squire
Probably because the story was enthralling? The only thing I noticed was I didn't like the way Superman and Aquaman's faces looked, other than that I was engrossed with watching the movie?