John Wick (2014)

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
He used to play foot hockey where I worked in highschool. Talked to him every Sunday for a while. He was a very nice guy.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Yeah the dog thing was cheesy as fuck...then you see him start rocking bells left and right and you just don't care how it started anymore.

I still have no idea why Keanu somehow seems believable in some of these roles. I mean, he's not, but somehow they turn out not nearly as bad as I expect them too.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
That review has me pretty excited, really hoping this delivers since ive only cared for about 5 movies this year. GoTG, Lego, Edge, Captain, X-Men, and 22 Jump street. Nothing else was worth going to the theater really

The Cast does seem fantastic

Reeves
Dafoe
Palicki
Mcshane
Theon Greyjoy
Broyles (From Fringe)
Leguizamo
Mayhem (from insurance commercials)
Jason Issacs
Moynahan

Xevy

Log Wizard
You forgot to mention KEVIN NASH. I'm pretty sure his fight as The Russian in the Thomas Jane Punisher movie is held in fairly-high regard by most nerds. Dude got stabbed while filming it and was like "yeah, happens."

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Trailer 2 is up now.

EDIT: I don't think this is an official trailer. It just looked like trailer 1 in a different order and a lot shorter.

Homsar

" i saw him kill three people with a pencil" holy hell i hope the movie is filled with lines like that

Homsar

So pretty much everyone is saying bloodbath in their reviews, some saying his acting and his speech about his puppy seems legit and his best performance ever

John Wick - Rotten Tomatoes

the film dives straight into the action of Wick murdering everyone who gets between him and the guy who took his car and killed his dog. (Spoiler alert: this winds up being a lot of people.)
I'm talking a real knock-down, drag-out shoot 'em up with a high body count and plenty of style. If you've ever yearned for a movie where Keanu Reeves shoots a lot of people very directly in the face. Even if you haven't yearned for that last part: John Wick is a movie you need to see.
See John Wick as the antidote to Michael Bay--as the example of what Michael Bay films should look and act like ]

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
This has been a great couple of months for movies with 'A Walk Among Tombstones', 'Equalizer', and this upcoming. Nothing quite like really bad-guys getting pwned.

Homsar

So kill count for Reeves in this movie is around 85 for the 87 minute movie or some crap. Directors made it a point that no stupid shit happens, like making sure no cars explode, constantly running out of bullets or reloading ect.

Hootie

Silver Knight of the Realm
I can't understand why some of you are excited about this trailer. All i see is Keanu Reeves in a roll in which he is clearly miscast. Don't get me wrong, this movie might be good, but Keanu is not an action star. Why does hollywood keep casting him in movies like this? Obvious answer is the movies make money but alot of bad movies make money.
Really he is only good in action flicks like Constantine where the protagonist is supposed to be a little bit weird, or nerdy. And please don't bring up the Matrix, it was a once in a lifetime movie that seemed perfect for his limited range as an actor.

Homsar

Really he is only good in action flicks like Constantine where the protagonist is supposed to be a little bit weird, or nerdy. And please don't bring up the Matrix, it was a once in a lifetime movie that seemed perfect for his limited range as an actor.
Pfffttt Point Break, Speed, JN, and street kings were all great. And as for why be excited??? Its been mentioned, Directors have been the biggest stunt men in hollywood for 2 decades so know how to make badass action scenes, there is no BS fake shit like cars exploding, Keanu has ton of martial art backround and makes fight scenes look good, the cast is great, and oh yeah bad guys are going to be getting dome busted left and right

Homsar

A lot of the reviews compare the action to old boy and say its heavily influence by Chan wook park