John Wick (2014)

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: John Wick

Tagline: Don't set him off.

Genre: Action, Thriller

Director: Chad Stahelski, David Leitch

Cast: Keanu Reeves, Michael Nyqvist, Alfie Allen, Willem Dafoe, Dean Winters, Adrianne Palicki, Bridget Moynahan, Ian McShane, Lance Reddick, John Leguizamo, Omer Barnea, Randall Duk Kim, David Patrick Kelly, Munro M. Bonnell, Toby Leonard Moore, Matt McColm, Daniel Bernhardt, Bridget Regan, Keith Jardine, Tait Fletcher, Thomas Sadoski, Clarke Peters, Kevin Nash, Gameela Wright, Vladislav Koulikov, Patricia Squire, Vladimir Troitsky, Scott Tixier, Kazy Tauginas, Alexander Frekey, Carolyn Blair, Samantha Crawford, Nadia Kay, Natalia Kiriya, Tommy Bayiokos, J.J. Perry, Dennis Keiffer

Release: 2014-10-22

Runtime: 101

Plot: Ex-hitman John Wick comes out of retirement to track down the gangsters that took everything from him.

Homsar

Always enjoyed Reeves even though he has a lot of busts but this looks like a good R rated action flick

Palum

what Suineg set it to
I dunno something about a beagle being the motive for revenge is somehow less engaging than him trying to rescue someone or something. Hopefully it will be good enough to forget motive I guess.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
After watching the 2nd half of the trailer I forgot all about whatever the thing that I thought was a dumb reason for revenge was. Likely will see.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
After watching the 2nd half of the trailer I forgot all about whatever the thing that I thought was a dumb reason for revenge was. Likely will see.
Same here. Maybe not in theaters, but I'll definitely be on the lookout for the bluray.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
The best Matrix line is when he says "I know Kung-Fu." Then when he's fighting with the Agent, and flexes, and the dust falls off of his shirt.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Don't get me wrong, I'll definitely see this... but the dog as a reason for revenge...really?

Homsar

The director has never done anything but stunts/coordinator most of the biggest action movies (matrix, 300, V for vendetta, Tron, Iron Man, Serenity, Die Hard.........) so if you thought the action scenes looked nice thats all hes ever done.
Chad Stahelski - IMDb

dechire

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Don't get me wrong, I'll definitely see this... but the dog as a reason for revenge...really?
Did you guys miss the whole part about the home invasion and which included the killing of a dog that was a present from hisveryrecently deceased wife. Its not like any of those things put you in a really good head space of forgiveness and charity.

Homsar

Yeah home invasion is a big deal, let alone beating you and killing your dog. People lose it and feel violated when someone breaks in their car or steal.... And they did this to one of the best hitmen out there.

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
I had a beagle as a boy, loyal dog. Loud, food possessive, and not too bright. Loyal and affectionate though, a man's got to fight for something.

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database