John Wick (2014)

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Amazing movie. The only thing I didn't like was that the puppy killer didn't die a painful, slow death.

Gnomedolf

<Silver Donator>
Saw it tonight and loved it. I had to laugh at times because every time Wick shot someone, he made damn sure they were dead.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Saw it tonight and loved it. I had to laugh at times because every time Wick shot someone, he made damn sure they were dead.
Be funny if they do a prequel and in it he gets shot by some guy he left for dead. Then he learns "always put one in the head, just in case."

Palum

what Suineg set it to
This is probably my biggest pet peeve of every action movie. It's like THE FATE OF THE WORLD RELIES ON HIM BEING DEAD, JUST SHOOT HIM AGAIN IT'S ONLY LIKE .79c!!!!

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I enjoyed the movie. I laughed at all the recognition his character had with all the sides of the law. Even the police did not fuck with him. John Wick wearing a bullet vest was a nice touch. I have always wondered why more good or bad guys never wear those. It just seems to make sense that you would want something that allowed you to survive a body shot. The assasin's guild/hotel was also a wonderful addition.

The movie had a lot of character and is one of my favorites to come out in the pure action category in a long time. The ending was the only weak point for me. I hate good movies that try to go for a sequel, instead of just ending it the way it should have been, which was the way it started.

9/10, which is the best keanu has done since the Matrix.

Antithesis

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Saw it tonight, excellent film. Only about 12 people in the theater, which is a shame, though I guess it has done well enough to spawn a sequel. Kudos to Theon Greyjoy, he makes such a detestable chickenshit heel.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I can't understand why some of you are excited about this trailer. All i see is Keanu Reeves in a roll in which he is clearly miscast. Don't get me wrong, this movie might be good, but Keanu is not an action star. Why does hollywood keep casting him in movies like this? Obvious answer is the movies make money but alot of bad movies make money.
Really he is only good in action flicks like Constantine where the protagonist is supposed to be a little bit weird, or nerdy. And please don't bring up the Matrix, it was a once in a lifetime movie that seemed perfect for his limited range as an actor.
This makes me laugh

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
wick.. was not the boogieman, he was the guy they sent to kill the fucking boogieman....

Dinner reservation for 12.....

Excellent action flick

Oldbased

> Than U
Saw it tonight, excellent film. Only about 12 people in the theater, which is a shame, though I guess it has done well enough to spawn a sequel. Kudos to Theon Greyjoy, he makes such a detestable chickenshit heel.
Don't be too upset. Production budget was very low @20 million. It has already brought 40 million worldwide in the first 2 weeks ( which is when the production makes the most ) so the movie is already a "profit". It may not break records or make a ton, but at least it wasn't a loss.

Selix

Lord Nagafen Raider
I saw the movie and remember him calling to make a reservation, but I don't remember why it is supposed to be memorable to the point it's mentioned several time in the thread. Can you refresh my memory?
Clean up crew for the bodies

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
I loved how they have their own currency, and how much of it he had in his stash.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yea when you see how valuable one of those is to some people, it is another way of saying he is not to be fucked with. Literal "fuck you" money

Fury

Silver Knight of the Realm
Excellent action flick! Glad to hear it's done well enough to make it profitable.