John Wick: Chapter 3 (2019)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
And that's what makes one of those teaser posters so good.

The one where he is literally outside The Continental in the rain.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
I watched JW2 last night and it was just off a bit. Every fight was about 15% too long. Maybe even a little more. Like they didn't have much of a movie so they said "shit, kill about 35 more guys in this scene, that will stretch it out.

The bullet proof suit is a point of contention to some, but i think it was there to get away from the "good guy kills 100 men, 100 men miss every bullet" issue, so he can actually get shot and not put down. Then again he gets shot in the abdomen and mostly blows it off until the Rat King bandages him up. Based on the shots that did that, he should have been shredded unless the bullet proof extended to the shirts which makes no sense because it was woven into the suit.

Anyhoo - the movie was just meh. And I don't get how every one word line Keanu gives is overemphasized all of a sudden: pause.......deliberate, enunciated word, pause......... Didn't notice it in 1, but was way overdone in 2.

Review derail off. Looking forward to 3.

• 1Like

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot
Looks awesome. I liked how he was channeling his inner indiana jones with the motorcycles

• 1Like

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Looks great but I can't stand the bald lesbo. She seems to be playing the same character from billions

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Well, from the looks of it, you will get to see her die horribly. Sounds like a win in the end

• 1Like

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Well, from the looks of it, you will get to see her die horribly. Sounds like a win in the end
That was maybe the best part of 2. Wick ended the mute physically in no time

• 1Solidarity

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
i'm sure everyone remembers it

also i'm pretty sure i've been in that knife store, looks like they movie set it, don't ever remember peg boards.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
First 2 were amazing looking forward to #3. That being said I could do without Halle Berry. Even though these movies are awesome as shit I am hoping this is the last one as cool a character as John Wick is there will come a point where they jump the shark so to speak and I am betting this one will be it.

Now with that being said I would be all about more movies being made in this universe. Hell instead of John Wick 4 make a movie called "The Continental" and while I was typing this out I took a second to look it up and mother fucker The Continental (TV Series) - IMDb

I am all over this but only if both Swegen and hotel manager dude are involved.

San Francisco Cocksucker

maxresdefault.jpg

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Eh, I get it, he's already in another show, plus movies...and frankly I'm more hopeful that the Deadwood movie gets such a great reaction they try to bring it back. (a long shot I know)

Also, this movie looks awesome.

Feanor

Karazhan Raider
John Wick 1 & 2 are two of the best pure action movies in the last decade. Trailer did not disappoint.

• 1Like

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
My opinion - 1 was a gun action movie masterpiece. 2 was somewhat sub par in comparison but on second viewing I enjoyed it a little more.

The trailer for 3 made me moist though. I expect serious carnage.

• 1Like