John Wick: Chapter 3 (2019)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
3.67 star(s) Rating: 3.67/5 9 Votes
Title: John Wick: Chapter 3 (2019)

Genre: Crime, Action

Director: Chad Stahelski

Cast: Keanu Reeves, Common, Laurence Fishburne, Hiroyuki Sanada, Ruby Rose

Release: 2019-05-15

Plot: John Wick is on the run for two reasons… he’s being hunted for a global $14 million dollar open contract on his life, and for breaking a central rule: taking a life on Continental Hotel grounds. The victim was a member of the High Table who ordered the open contract. John should have already been executed, except the Continental’s manager, Winston, has given him a one-hour grace period before he’s “Excommunicado” – membership revoked, banned from all services and cut off from other members. John uses the service industry to stay alive as he fights and kills his way out of New York City.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
Started filming yesterday in Chinatown, i flew out yesterday so i couldn't be there, there was a call for asians to walk around as extras, sister said he was all bloody and no dog.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
whats believable is that at the end of jw2, he starts running from central park, south, and it only takes 40mins to walk from central park to chinatown, the chinatown scenes are shot at night.

so it might just be one super crazy day for JW

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I kinda want to see John Wick in an action scene run past a phone booth and have Bill in it staring in shock at him.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
I kinda want to see John Wick in an action scene run past a phone booth and have Bill in it staring in shock at him.
11PHONEBOOTHS-3-jumbo.jpg

only four old-style sidewalk phone booths of this type are left in New York City, and they are all on West End Avenue, at 101st, 100th, 90th and 66th Streets

• 2Like
  • 1Worf

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I enjoyed the shit out of both John Wick movies so far, and I imagine this one will be more solid action sequences but I kind of feel this should really be it for sequels, if anything they built up a pretty awesome universe undercity type vibe that they could expand on and I would be willing to watch. Hell just side stories revolving around the Continental would probably be amazing.

Plus this American Inventor killed 3 people in a bar with a pencil a fucking pencil, you would think the assassins would really self evaluate before taking on the Boogeyman.

Still this is an definite must see movie for me.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
If this keeps the formula of machismo, brute force badass with a bit of super tech, and the charisma of the secret underground of the first two, this will be amazing. But yes, it should stop here. After he's killed everyone, what's left of the "empire"?

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
In. First two were good enough that it is guaranteed money from me.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>

I honestly thought this trailer was like a sneaky JW3 trailer, no, Keanu just didn't shave or cut his hair

• 3Like

Jait

Molten Core Raider
He’s actually one of my favorite people. I hate actors but god damn Keanu has a good head on his shoulders. Donates all his money and the only two relationships that matter are his sister and mother. If you ever get the chance to see or read an actual interview with him it’s crazy how likeable he is. The stories behind his memes “My Mom made me get a birthday cake!” Are better than the memes.

Not surprised he didn’t shave or even mail a fuck in for that movie above.

• 3Solidarity

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
If this keeps the formula of machismo, brute force badass with a bit of super tech, and the charisma of the secret underground of the first two, this will be amazing. But yes, it should stop here. After he's killed everyone, what's left of the "empire"?

I think this problem ends in John causing such a huge blood bath the continental cries uncle and gives him access back and all the various criminals and assassins go back to cowering in terror of his very name.

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
He’s actually one of my favorite people. I hate actors but god damn Keanu has a good head on his shoulders. Donates all his money and the only two relationships that matter are his sister and mother. If you ever get the chance to see or read an actual interview with him it’s crazy how likeable he is. The stories behind his memes “My Mom made me get a birthday cake!” Are better than the memes.

Not surprised he didn’t shave or even mail a fuck in for that movie above.

Yep, Keanu is close to Mr. Rogers level of likability for me. Haters gonna hate on his acting ability but he's been entertaining for decades across every genre and he's maybe the best actual person in Hollywood.

JW3 is definitely getting my money.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

projoking

Molten Core Raider
I'm in New York for fun. Walked by them filming a scene over off Broadway yesterday.

MVIMG_20180523_222118.jpg

MVIMG_20180523_222230.jpg

• 3Like
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database