John Wick: Chapter 4 (2022)

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
As much as I love watching Donnie Yen kick ass the reality is he's 59 year old and Keanu is 58. There's an increasing amount of suspension of belief required for these movies.
Even if he was 25 years old and the fittest person on planet earth there’s still a huge suspension of belief required when watching someone kill dozens (up to hundreds now?) of people in hand to hand combat. Come on now.

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Even if he was 25 years old and the fittest person on planet earth there’s still a huge suspension of belief required when watching someone kill dozens (up to hundreds now?) of people in hand to hand combat. Come on now.

Fair point well made.

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
How many people with guns will run into melee range from off-screen this time?

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Rabbit_Games

Molten Core Raider
I'm not a wresting fan because I hate soap operas and the matches are staged.
But that being said, I still have a lot of respect for the wrestlers because they're
still doing amazing gymnastic shit. I bring this up because you only need to go
watch the training videos to understand how impressive Keanu Reeves is with
these movies. Sure, no-one is going toe-to-toe against 100 guys with guns in
real life, but being educated about real life isn't why we watch these movies.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Goatface

keanu has looked really slow and stiff in last few movies, but the action isn't the big problem, the story has gotten silly.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Goonsquad Officer
Hundreds of secret globe spanning mega assassins thst live in several square blocks of new York city.

Its like a vampire movie / setting where each vampire kills a man every day to live and there are secret covens hundreds deep in each town. How does that work? How do 300 mega adsassins find regular work?

Rabbit_Games

Molten Core Raider
What? There are billions of people on the planet. How many die each day from accidents or Acts Of God?
You think they're going to make noticeable difference? Or run out of people to kill? I mean... who wouldn't pay
$2,000 to silence the idiot neighbor blasting music or revving his engine at 2am? Doesn't seem like a stretch
to me.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
As much as I love watching Donnie Yen kick ass the reality is he's 59 year old and Keanu is 58. There's an increasing amount of suspension of belief required for these movies.
besides tom cruise name another believable actor

hollywood is full of faggots

besides, where donnie goes, his hk stunt crew goes

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider

You guys can't do that shit?

Pussies

spronk

FPS noob
john wick is like the god emperor of WH40k, every life he takes gives him more life force. Only Hitler and Tom Cruise achieved the same levels of immortality

timeline.jpg

every unsolved murder? Keanu or Tom