John Wick: Chapter 4 (2022)

Goatface

2 hours 49 minutes

1:08 longer than the 1st, 0:47 longer than 2nd, 0:39 longer than 3rd

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Why does Keanu never age?
His skin is starting to sag pretty good around his cheeks. That said, I fucking love these movies and every single one of them has been badass, no matter how ridiculous. If you don't like them, you probably love dick.

• 4Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
His skin is starting to sag pretty good around his cheeks. That said, I fucking love these movies and every single one of them has been badass, no matter how ridiculous. If you don't like them, you probably love dick.

Correct, anyone who doesn't love John Wick sucks dick by choice.

Pogi.G

Silver Baronet of the Realm
March 24th can't get here fast enough.

That is all...

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

these whores are annoying
There were a few annoying things in that video.

"Its dead in the hand...like no recoil. I mean its amazing. It has no recoil. I mean its like dead in the hand. It has no recoil...

I stopped watching at that point and recoiled away.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I didn't really plan on seeing this in theatre for the crazy long run time (especially after dealing with Avatar II crap) but reviews said it goes by quick and flows really well for being 3 hours long. Guess I'll be seeing it opening weekend maybe

Every review has been positive and a lot saying it's better than the first, Yen steals the movie, and the 3 hour run time flies by. Hmmm

Last edited:
  • 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Zaara

I'm With HER ♀
'Better than the first' is a bold fuckin statement.

• 7Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 8 users

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
'Better than the first' is a bold fuckin statement.
Agreed. Not sure how that would be possible if they're still leaning further into the whole "75% of the world's population is actually an assassin" angle.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Yeah, I don't know how you top JW 1, the original premise was so ridiculous and ended up being epic

Not really. It's being more grounded than the other movies with less weird off the wall shit that makes it so good

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Yea John Wick 1 was better, without all the weird world building. The entire appeal is a man that operates with one foot in the system and one foot outside of it. It's less appealing when "outside" is just an entirely different, equally complex system.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user