John Wick: Chapter Two (2017)

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I really wonder about their timing of the release. 50 Shades Darker and Lego Batman are different audiences, but that's still hefty competition (and the first will take boyfriends/husbands and the second will take dads away from JW2). Seems like a release two or three weeks from now would have been better.

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Reviews finally coming out and they are positive
So far, the majority of these reviews have been overwhelmingly positive. They often praise Keanu Reeves' performance, the gritty action of the film, and the amount ot epic fun the critics had while watching..

Lenas

Trump's Staff
I've read more that Wick's character is more interesting though Keanu does poorly, but the movie is still very successful.

Siliconemelons

19+ still the 1- @ "If you loved the original movie, you might not care so much about being given warmed-over seconds. Otherwise, this Wick has burned itself out." Burned out on 1 sequel? that's a statement for the fast and the furious 25 not a 2nd title. Oh wait it was a witty use of "wick" and he gets the honor of being the first negative review - go it, everything a New York movie reviewer is good for!

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I really wonder about their timing of the release. 50 Shades Darker and Lego Batman are different audiences, but that's still hefty competition (and the first will take boyfriends/husbands and the second will take dads away from JW2). Seems like a release two or three weeks from now would have been better.

Any cuckfag who gets dragged to 50 Shades lacks their balls and would not enjoy it anyhow. Wife and I are seeing this for Valentines Day.

• 2Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
watched John Wick 1 for the first time tonight, fucking incredible. Everything it was built up to be. Can't wait for v.2

Warr

<Bronze Donator>
Good rundown of the original right here. Can't wait till tomorrow night.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Homsar

that one was pretty good, I laughed at "he doesnt even shoot vertical video"

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
A shocking amount of women I know dislike the 50 Shades books because "pff, that's not real kink, <this>, <this>, <this>, and <this> are better". Go go being in a city I guess.

Seeing LEGO Batman on Friday with some people but going to try and see this Saturday or Sunday for sure.

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
Good rundown of the original right here. Can't wait till tomorrow night.

Meh, I thought it was one of the weakest ones they've put out in a quite a while. The complaints were utterly toothless* (I think they spent more time griping about Taken and The Matrix) and didn't point out anything new or funny. Compare it to
for legitimately funny "complaints".

*Of course, that they got an interview with Keanu is most of the reason why it was so lame. Lionsgate seems to be pushing this hard on the intarnetz - maybe they're hoping to turn this into an every-two-year proposition to fill in the void The Hunger Games left on their release schedule.

Homsar

Its at 97% now, 28 fresh of 29, I didnt think it would be getting that good of reviews. Once tomorrow or friday hits im sure it will drop into the 80's but definitely seems to be a promising sequel

Homsar

I completely forgot Stormare was cast in this, must not be in the movie much since I havent seen him in any of the trailers. Definitely fits this series though

633145640.jpg

CTZaOa5VEAAH-ys (1).jpg