Joker: Folie à Deux (2024)

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
This looks odd. I am fine with trailers NOT telling the story but they could have conveyed a better mood by just showing a few moments and then the lipstick scene at the end. I will wait until streaming unless this gets incredible reviews by many people on this forum.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
This looks odd. I am fine with trailers NOT telling the story but they could have conveyed a better mood by just showing a few moments and then the lipstick scene at the end. I will wait until streaming unless this gets incredible reviews by many people on this forum.
It's funny how many tv shows and movies I won't bother considering, regardless of reviews, unless people here say it's good. I didn't watch the first movie and the sequel is one of those movies.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i think it's just the teaser and not the full trailer. I'm sure a future trailer will spoil the whole thing. So far it doesn't look like a Harley origin story so much as Harley through Arthur's pov.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
1712792273679.png

Don't get Joker in white very often.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
I'm just assuming the whole movie is a vehicle to show the Joker having delusions of musical numbers starring Lady Gaga.

Do not want.

• 1Great Review
  • 1Solidarity

Bald Brah

Silver Squire
I'm just assuming the whole movie is a vehicle to show the Joker having delusions of musical numbers starring Lady Gaga.

Do not want.
It's going to be a quasi remake of that stupid movie she did with Bradley Cooper. Instead of cowboy music it will be her normal techno bullshit.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Fucker

Log Wizard
This looks weird. I don't get it.
People are strange. When...you are a stranger. Does anyone remember your name? Who seems unwanted when you are wicked? Are your streets uneven; what faces in the rain?

Harley didn't get it, either until she did....and this.

harley-quinn-blood-bath-4k-pd-2560x1024.jpg

• 2Like

IveABigOne

N00b
I don't know why but gaga looks very hot in this scene.

Attachments

• ladywithacock.png
    ladywithacock.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 294
  • 2Garbage
  • 1Picard
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 4 users

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
It's all the same stupid noise to me.
This.

Its a lot like how degenerates always try to say no no, I'm different than that other kind of degenerate. Or rap fans will say no no this isnt rap its "house" or "hippity hop" or some silly shit. Or people who live in Long Beach will be like no no this isnt LA its totally different.

Fuckin bullshit pseudomusic.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
This.

Its a lot like how degenerates always try to say no no, I'm different than that other kind of degenerate. Or rap fans will say no no this isnt rap its "house" or "hippity hop" or some silly shit. Or people who live in Long Beach will be like no no this isnt LA its totally different.

Fuckin bullshit pseudomusic.

There's clearly a difference between commercial pop/chart music aimed at a mainstream audience and "techno" music aimed at pill popping ravers played in dark, sweaty, underground clubs

If you can't tell the difference between this and this, then you may just be autistic

• 1Garbage
  • 1Picard

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
There's clearly a difference between commercial pop/chart music aimed at a mainstream audience and "techno" music aimed at pill popping ravers played in dark, sweaty, underground clubs

If you can't tell the difference between this and this, then you may just be autistic

You seem confused.

Yes, those are clearly different "songs". I can tell the difference, of course.

They're both bullshit pseudomusic.

You're failing to grasp my point. Read my analogy again.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
You seem confused.

Yes, those are clearly different "songs". I can tell the difference, of course.

They're both bullshit pseudomusic.

You're failing to grasp my point. Read my analogy again.
Lady Gaga is dance music, thats why they make those extended club remixes.