Joker: Folie à Deux (2024)

cabbitcabbit

NeoGaf Donator
A32E6256-C55B-4DE6-8586-6FE5509DFBF4.jpeg

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I don’t see them pulling this off, but we shall see.

• 1Seriously?
Reactions: 1 user

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Most people thought the idea of a Joker standalone movie that explains his background was a terrible idea before they saw it and then they loved it.

Worth giving this the benefit of the doubt, even if it's not exactly getting me hyped up.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I don’t see them pulling this off, but we shall see.
you can see the SOHO hospital in one of those cuts. they are indeed filming there. i saw a dozen blue police car props parked in front of the entrance. the camera cranes were all over and they have a huge white tent in back for the actors i guess. they are still there filming right now.

• 1Like

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
This a fucking fan made trailer. Can you guys double check this shit before we waste our time.
You'd think the horrible green screen effect over A Star is Born would be a giveaway.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
This a fucking fan made trailer. Can you guys double check this shit before we waste our time.
it may be fan made, but the fact they are still filming at that abandoned mental hospital seems to tell me that its going to play a large part in the film. i'm sure everyone who sees a movie filming in their area believes that too.

Juvarisx

Florida
If youtube gave the option i would have blocked Screen Culture a long time ago.

• 1Like

Rabbit_Games

Molten Core Raider
Am I the only person who hates this version of Joker? I don't know that I hate him more than hip-hop Joker (probably not), but I just can't stand Emo Joker at all.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I don't hat it but
Am I the only person who hates this version of Joker? I don't know that I hate him more than hip-hop Joker (probably not), but I just can't stand Emo Joker at all.
I thought it was mediocre, I hate that this movie will become cannon

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I think it's a great story but I don't think he fits into a cinematic universe or something like that.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Its a good one off story, but shouldnt be cannon or be the origin story of the Joker either. Also doesnt need a sequel.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users