Joker: Folie à Deux (2024)

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
omg look at this retard still going off on his "opinion." It's not an opinion you stupid fuckstick. It is not up for debate.

The god damn dictionary definition of the words have been linked to you multiple times in this thread. Just because you don't believe in dictionaries or understand what words mean doesn't mean you get to have an "opinion" about it.

The sky is fucking blue. You are in here arguing how in your opinion the sky is yellow. Go play in traffic.

Amod Amod Reverse threadban or just rickshaw this idiot until he can admit he is wrong or retarded.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Why the hell are you tagging amod into this 'debate'? It's fucking Chukzombi Chukzombi . There's a medal named after him for bad takes. Do you really expect anything more?

If you don't like it, put him on ignore and move on.

• 5Worf
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 7 users

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Why the hell are you tagging amod into this 'debate'? It's fucking Chukzombi Chukzombi . There's a medal named after him for bad takes. Do you really expect anything more?

Well now, since you're here, can we talk about WoW Officer titles?

• 6Worf
  • 3Popcorn
  • 1Like
Reactions: 10 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
omg look at this retard still going off on his "opinion." It's not an opinion you stupid fuckstick. It is not up for debate.

The god damn dictionary definition of the words have been linked to you multiple times in this thread. Just because you don't believe in dictionaries or understand what words mean doesn't mean you get to have an "opinion" about it.

The sky is fucking blue. You are in here arguing how in your opinion the sky is yellow. Go play in traffic.

Amod Amod Reverse threadban or just rickshaw this idiot until he can admit he is wrong or retarded.
lol, suck it. you cant deal with my opinions. you must be some kind of Zillennial pussy.

i love you LLR, but why is there such an award and yet i do not possess it on my profile? Daddy Zombie wants to know.

• 1Picard

joz123

Potato del Grande
You lose willy wonka GIF

• 1Like
  • 1WTF
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Charlie and the Choclate Factory isn't a musical, any singing is actually happening in real life.
I have sung the golden ticket song in real life in public. Of course I was drunk at the time, who's to say Wonka wasn't a massive drunk perving on oompaloompas?

Lightning Fast
i love you LLR, but why is there such an award and yet i do not possess it on my profile? Daddy Zombie wants to know.
Because fuck you, that's why.

Also, your take is retarded. Everyone knows that movies with songs in them are actually live action semi-pro karaoke.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
so LLR that's a no on implementing the Reverse Thread ban (tm)? is it a technical limitation or just dont give a shit enough to think about it?

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Or doing stage stuff revolving around deaf people can be comical as well.

• 1Worf

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
so LLR that's a no on implementing the Reverse Thread ban (tm)? is it a technical limitation or just dont give a shit enough to think about it?
Do you know how much time and energy it would take to lock each person to a thread until they apologize for being wrong on FOH?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
You know i'm not super tech/forum savvy on what it would take the implement so my apologies if its too large of an ask. I just know we already have threadbans (prevent user from posting in X thread) and we also already have a variety of "weekend passes" (cannot post anywhere but ___ particular sub-forum) and I just figured it would be viable to implement like boolean expression to get the opposite of a threadban.

But if its not viable it's fine. I'm watching this old Sports Musical called Moneyball to take my mind off of it

Lightning Fast
You know i'm not super tech/forum savvy on what it would take the implement so my apologies if its too large of an ask. I just know we already have threadbans (prevent user from posting in X thread) and we also already have a variety of "weekend passes" (cannot post anywhere but ___ particular sub-forum) and I just figured it would be viable to implement like boolean expression to get the opposite of a threadban.

But if its not viable it's fine. I'm watching this old Sports Musical called Moneyball to take my mind off of it
Since you're also not good at hints along with the tech, the answer is no. What you're talking about is basically rickshawing someone with extra steps and a lot more work. There's a process for rickshawing someone, and an offense has to have been committed.

The only offense you've outlined here is being a Chukzombi. That's not enough to rickshaw someone, I checked.

Now, can we please get this thread back on topic? This shit movie is going to be a bait-and-switch. It's going to be billed as "Joker" but it's really going to be about Harley Quinn with Joker in a minor supporting role. And Lady Gaga is a fat ageing satanist. Annnnd go!

• 4Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 5 users