Joker: Folie à Deux (2024)

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Since you're also not good at hints along with the tech, the answer is no. What you're talking about is basically rickshawing someone with extra steps and a lot more work. There's a process for rickshawing someone, and an offense has to have been committed.

The only offense you've outlined here is being a Chukzombi. That's not enough to rickshaw someone, I checked.

Now, can we please get this thread back on topic? This shit movie is going to be a bait-and-switch. It's going to be billed as "Joker" but it's really going to be about Harley Quinn with Joker in a minor supporting role. And Lady Gaga is a fat ageing satanist. Annnnd go!
gotta look at it this way. sequels are basically the original movie, only slightly different. a Harley Quinn origin story instead of a Joker origin. so yes its going to be Harley heavy, but it will also include Joker because as far as i remember he turns her crazy? so he will have to be in this just as much. Lady Gaga will do ok, she's been doing tv and movies for a while mow. didnt that country western she did win an oscar?

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
gotta look at it this way. sequels are basically the original movie, only slightly different. a Harley Quinn origin story instead of a Joker origin. so yes its going to be Harley heavy, but it will also include Joker because as far as i remember he turns her crazy? so he will have to be in this just as much. Lady Gaga will do ok, she's been doing tv and movies for a while mow. didnt that country western she did win an oscar?
That's like saying Red Shirt guys are important to Star Trek away missions because they're there too. And winning an Oscar has nothing to do with if an actor is good or not, especially a female one. You think there was only one guy Weinsteining in Hollywood and it's all above board and legit now? Come on bro, find some brains under that flat cap of yours.

It's not 1989 anymore Chuk, get it together.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
That's like saying Red Shirt guys are important to Star Trek away missions because they're there too. And winning an Oscar has nothing to do with if an actor is good or not, especially a female one. You think there was only one guy Weinsteining in Hollywood and it's all above board and legit now? Come on bro, find some brains under that flat cap of yours.

It's not 1989 anymore Chuk, get it together.
ive never seen that country western movie, but i heard it was really good. its on my someday list. they have to show how she meets up with Joker and some of her life before she meets him. its a given , but i am also saying that its not a big deal because Joker is instrumental in how she becomes Harley.

Lightning Fast
ive never seen that country western movie, but i heard it was really good. its on my someday list. they have to show how she meets up with Joker and some of her life before she meets him. its a given , but i am also saying that its not a big deal because Joker is instrumental in how she becomes Harley.
Then call it a Harley Quinn movie, not a Joker movie. That's what 'bait and switch' means, do you get it now? But they tried that and it bombed, you know why? BECAUSE NO ONE GIVES A FUCK ABOUT HARLEY FUCKING QUINN!!! The only reason anyone even cared at all is because Margot Robbie was hot at the time. That's it. Now we have dollar store Margot Robbie in the role and it's going to be even worse.

As a character, she's shit. She's basically just a window into the mentality of a particularly crazy tinder profile with extra face paint. Feminists like her for some reason, so she keeps getting rammed down our throats in an attempt at pushing more political messaging on the public.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Then call it a Harley Quinn movie, not a Joker movie. That's what 'bait and switch' means, do you get it now? But they tried that and it bombed, you know why? BECAUSE NO ONE GIVES A FUCK ABOUT HARLEY FUCKING QUINN!!! The only reason anyone even cared at all is because Margot Robbie was hot at the time. That's it. Now we have dollar store Margot Robbie in the role and it's going to be even worse.

As a character, she's shit. She's basically just a window into the mentality of a particularly crazy tinder profile with extra face paint. Feminists like her for some reason, so she keeps getting rammed down our throats in an attempt at pushing more political messaging on the public.
i just remember the character from Batman:The Animated series and she seemed ok. i dont know whats being done with her character now. for whatever reason, the director didnt feel like he had enough for a direct sequel to Joker, it was supposed to be a one and done film, the original made so much money though that they changed plans and added Harley to fill out the plot. Honestly, i dont think we would be getting a sequel at all if they didnt put Harley in it. so if you want more Joker, you gotta sit through the Harley Gaga show. its not really a bait and switch as a eating shit to get to the prize at the bottom of the cereal box.

• 1Direct to DVD
  • 1Picard

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>

It's funny that feminists identify with her because she is literally a caricature of them. I'm sure they've pigeon holed in a bunch female empowerment/4th wave feminist bullshit into the character over the years but originally she is literally stockholme syndrome/battered wife syndrome. She's a smart, educated women who falls for one of her patients, the ultimate "Bad boy" Joker which results in her life falling apart. She's a testament to the neuroticism of women and how they are basically fucking children with no agency or accountability and should be treated like property because they can't be trusted to take care of themselves.

she is literally a cautionary tale against female empowerment.

• 3Great Review
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Lightning Fast
Is Barbie a musical?
One more troll post about musicals or any other goddamn off topic shit from you and you're out of this thread.

Your recent behavior has really made me start to question not banning you a while back.

• 3Like
  • 2Worf
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 7 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
Adding a new character in a sequel and having a female character is normal, doesn't automatically make it woke shite.

It being Stephanie Germanotta, Harley Quinn and a musical makes it a wait for reviews situation I think.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
The first one was very Art House. I couldn't really get into it because of that, not my thing. Not really surprised the second one is going to lean into something like being a Musical.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I'm gonna need you to go ahead and double check that, just to be sure.
It's amazing how much chuk derails and goes off topic and seemingly never catches warning points, rickshaws, or even threats (that I've observed -- fag hides his profile). Is this retard privilege? Is the pity that strong?

• 2Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Lightning Fast
It's amazing how much chuk derails and goes off topic and seemingly never catches warning points, rickshaws, or even threats (that I've observed -- fag hides his profile). Is this retard privilege? Is the pity that strong?
If you think he's that bad, report him. But the standard he's going to be judged against in this case is Ossoi. A person who has admitted to purposely making the movie house unreadable for people since he got out of the shaw last time, constantly posts his unfunny and annoying catchphrase of "I am not autistic", and just now tried to derail this thread once again after I had successfully gotten it back on topic.

Is that really a hill you want to try to take?

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Fucking millennials don't appreciate wisdom.
1711579895364.png

• 2Worf

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
This movie better be either the worst thing ever made, or the best, because otherwise it isn’t worth any of this dumbshittery going on in this thread.

Personally, I’m hoping for epic failure.

• 2Like
  • 1Great Review
Reactions: 2 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Aside from all the dumb shit in this thread, let's not lose sight of the key thing here, which LLR pointed out. Temper your expectations because this is gonna be HARLEY QUINN~!!!!! ft joker.

• 1Spotlight
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Aside from all the dumb shit in this thread, let's not lose sight of the key thing here, which LLR pointed out. Temper your expectations because this is gonna be HARLEY QUINN~!!!!! ft joker.
of course it will be. thats why its a musical , you have the second biggest name in pop music over the last 15 years starring in this, aint no way this isnt focused on her and on her one big talent aside from being a whore. i am curious how much of this was filmed in Jersey. they had film crew at the abandoned hospital right near my house for a while.