Justice for Zimmerman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
We've got zero idea what they said to each other right before that fight started or if they said anything at all but I just have this mental image of Zimmmmmerman trying to grab Trayvon's arm and a fight starting. I also don't really buy that Trayvon made a grab for his gun. It's very possible that Trayvon was in the process of skittling back after Zimmmmmmerman got it out and Zimmmmmmmerman still pulled the trigger. I don't think for a moment that the burden of beyond a reasonable doubt has been met in this case for either murder or manslaughter nor am I so convinced in my impression of the people and the situation to believe I'm spot on with my guess. But I just can't shake this image of Zimerman reaching to grab Trayvon.

The jury doesn't even know that manslaughter in which a firearm was used carries a maximum sentence of 30 years. I could never, ever find him guilty of that if I knew.
A lot of things are possible, but there's no evidence for any of that happening

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Jury asking for an end for the day now.

Back in the morning, 9 am apparently.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
So what's a juror's life like tonight? Are they anonymous enough that nobody knows who they are?

Numbers_sl

shitlord
It is sad that a case is so one-sided that only a troll at this point could really believe that GZ should be convicted. I would say that maybe we are all just biased for some reason, yet we have people from the left and right in this thread. At this point, literally only Numbers thinks he should be convicted of anything.
Your tears will taste sweet.

where does zimmerman go tomorrow when he's acquitted? a Ramada inn? a relatives?

is he unemployable? is the state of florida responsible for that?

khalid

Unelected Mod
Your tears will taste sweet.
Note that I said "should". I don't think he should be convicted, its obvious the prosecution hasn't proved anything beyond a reasonable doubt. Yet in the end, you have a jury that is going to want to see someone punished because a kid died. He is going to get convicted of manslaughter in a gross injustice due to political influence.

guess we'll find out.

how easy it is to forget the rash of stories over the past 2 years about the "knockout game". you know the one, where the black kids video tape their buddy on their iphones sucker punching homeless guys, women, elderly...

Numbers_sl

shitlord
It should have never even gone to court. He was only prosecuted because of political interference and pressure.
It went to court to get a gun toting scumbag off the streets. If I recall, the big complaint was that they went for murder 2 instead of manslaughter.

Status
Not open for further replies.