Justice for Zimmerman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Jurors asking for inventory list. Sounds to me they are taking this job serious and it wont be over in any type of hurry.
Thinking about it more I would think that they are smart enough to at least go through the motions to give the appearance that everything was weighted in deliberations. They damn well know the shit storm that this case has caused and wouldn't do themselves any favors in the court of public opinion by reaching a verdict faster then ordering a pizza.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
Its impossible to predict, but that's one option. It could just as easily be 5 unanimously screaming together that he is innocent (or guilty) and the final one being contrary because of something on that list. So they need the list.

"Why" they ask for things will keep the media busy though.

Laedrun

Molten Core Raider
They're just milking the free pizza. "We're not sure if he's guilty yet, how bout you get us some of those cheese sticks?">;p

Rod-138

Trakanon Raider
They might just want another look at that blow up doll or the pack of skittles to see if there's any left

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Apparently thinking there is a chance for riots and looting over a verdict is a bad assumption according to CNN. So they just ignore the fact a Walkgreens got tore up and that people are calling for this on facebook, tiwtter etc. The police calling for calm and to respect the legal process is a bad thing by the police department. What in the fuck happened to CNN? When did they get this damn obtuse?

Jait

Molten Core Raider
No one really riots in America out of true indignation anymore. They march. They gather peacefully.

When we riot, were doing it for fucking loot. Were gamers here, lets not kid ourselves.

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
My complete speculation: They wanted the evidence inventory so they could go over it and determine if there was some evidence of guilt that they missed, because they are confused as to why this case was even brought and they are hoping they missed something that is entered into evidence.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Have you read that thread and this thread or are you doing your normal shtick? Gun supporters here have allowed their personal feelings cloud their judgment on this case and the right of someone to stalk another given a tenuous claim to authority.
See, if you call it stalking that it makes it sound like a crime except it wasn't stalking. Trayvon got followed, got to his father's place, thought about what had happened, and went back to kick the shit out of Zimmerman. Following Trayvon wasn't a crime. Verbally confronting Trayvon wasn't a crime. We've got plenty of testimony on that.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
My complete speculation: They wanted the evidence inventory so they could go over it and determine if there was some evidence of guilt that they missed, because they are confused as to why this case was even brought and they are hoping they missed something that is entered into evidence.
Next they're gonna ask the judge if it's possible to find the prosecution guilty of something

Numbers_sl

shitlord
See, if you call it stalking that it makes it sound like a crime except it wasn't stalking. Trayvon got followed, got to his father's place, thought about what had happened, and went back to kick the shit out of Zimmerman. Following Trayvon wasn't a crime. Verbally confronting Trayvon wasn't a crime. We've got plenty of testimony on that.
The stalking/following led to the crime of either second degree murder or manslaughter. That Miami-Herald op-ed was great and an example of how things will slowly move if Zimmerman gets off.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
Yeah. Agree 100% It's what I'd do anyway. The victim deserves our full due diligence.

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
Next they're gonna ask the judge if it's possible to find the prosecution guilty of something
One of the criminal trials I did where the prosecutor was hilariously bad and the cops were hopelessly inept and we got an acquittal in ~15 minutes of deliberations, when we went to talk to the jury they were actually quite upset at the judge and prosecutor asking them why this case came to trial and why they would waste everyone's time bringing a case like this. They shit talked the prosecutor and she just walked out, judge tried to explain that he has no control over the cases that are brought, etc...

It was beautiful. I was like "I totally agree, this was ridiculous. Let me buy you guys lunch." Haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.