Justice for Zimmerman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
they want to close the case today before the july 4th weekend. thats how much the prosecution gives a fuck about this case. they literally are trying to finish before they hit the beach.

ili_sl

shitlord
they want to close the case today before the july 4th weekend. thats how much the prosecution gives a fuck about this case. they literally are trying to finish before they hit the beach.
I'm sure its not their first case where a black was killed by a hispanic. The media turned it into a circus to entertain the braindead masses.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Im sure they also want to avoid the Jurty Distraction and avoid a 4 days lapse between their presentations.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Im sure they also want to avoid the Jurty Distraction and avoid a 4 days lapse between their presentations.
yeah because nothing makes you focus on a case more than a 4 day weekend. this way they will come back fresh and ready to hear the defense's side.

BTW trayvon's mom has gone on video record saying that zimmerman killed her son by accident.
http://globalgrind.com/news/trayvon-...accident-video
"I believe it was an accident, I believe that it just got out of control and he couldn't turn the clock back. I would ask him, 'Did he know that that was a minor, that that was a teenager and that he did not have a weapon?"

Read more:http://globalgrind.com/news/trayvon-...#ixzz2Y0wh0O23
Ms. Fulton went on to say:

"One of the things that I still believe in: A person should apologize when they really -- when they are actually remorseful for what they've done."

She also expressed sympathy for Zimmerman's family:

"I understand his family is hurting, but think about our family that lost our teenage son. I mean, it's just very difficult to live with day in and day out.

I'm sure his parents can pick up the phone and call him, but we can't pick up the phone and call Trayvon anymore."

Read more:http://globalgrind.com/news/trayvon-...#ixzz2Y0wy6mpL

Bows

Golden Knight of the Realm
Damnit, I've been in meetings all day and missed some good old fashioned "check your privilege" bashing! Also I have no idea whats going on in the trial, but it sounds like more lulz from the persecution?

vGrade

Potato del Grande
Parents have not returned to courtroom since the 15 minute break. Wonder whos next

foddon

Silver Knight of the Realm
They aren't getting a 4 day weekend. The defense asked earlier for the judge to recess on Friday but she refused saying that the prosecution will finish today (at least that was my interpretation of the live blogging... it doesn't always come across completely accurate).

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
i speak out of personal experience. I've been a liberal my entire life and i noticed that I suffered from the same aliment that racist suffer from. if an individual or a group of people does not conform to my standard of non-racist behaviour i found myself irrationally reacting to those group of people. Some justify this action by the basis of positive intolerance is good because it fosters "better future" but over time I realized that it's irrationality overrides a lot of my cognitive ability to process information and logic.
It's nice that you are aware of this at least. I lived on the edge of San Francisco for 10 years and they never stopped talking about open mindedness and tolerance while it seemed to me that a lot of SF liberals were the most closed minded judgemental people I had ever met. Living in a place where everyone agrees with you is not the best way to foster self awareness and critical thinking.

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
probably commie economically. definitely a classical libertarian when it comes to social perspectives.

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
Political correctness always seemed to go hand in hand with social bullying as much as xenophobia seemed to go along with pack behavior to me.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
So the prosecution has easily proven beyond a reasonable doubt that George Zimmerman was, in fact, involved in the events which lead to Trayvon's demise.

Well this case is a slam dunk.

vGrade

Potato del Grande
I know exactly what happened that night because I have been paying attention to the liberal media!

9-year old Trayvon Martin was on his way home from choir practice and delivering hot meals to the elderly.

He stopped to hold umbrellas for a Girl Scout Troop which was raising money for quadriplegic AIDS victims in Africa. After he helped the Girl Scouts, he then delivered 10 Golden Retriever puppies which were breach birth.

That's when George Zimmerman pulled up in his Hummer, on his way home from a White Hispanic KKK meeting. High on meth and shouting racist slogans, George Zimmerman saw Trayvon Martin and opened up with his twin roof-mounted 50 caliber machine guns.

Trayvon Martin saved all the Girl Scouts and then went back to save the Golden Retriever puppies.

George Zimmerman ran out of ammunition so he un-holstered two Desert Eagle .44 magnum pistols and started firing at the puppies and TM.

That's when TM was hit in the back by 32 rounds of hollow-point, Teflon-coated & explosive ammunition.

George Zimmerman then called his cop buddies who were at the KKK rally. They cleaned up the site and made the Girl Scouts and Golden Retrievers "disappear" in the Everglades so there would be no witnesses. They washed the blood from George Zimmerman's fangs after he gnawed on Trayvon Martin's still beating heart.

It must be true! Justice for Trayvon (and his mother's merchandising rights)!

BoldW

Molten Core Raider
The multiple stations I've had on tonight seem to be thinking the prosecution is trying to paint a picture of George as a wanna-be cop. I really hope they try this - they will get chewed to pieces.

vGrade

Potato del Grande
Jesus talk about self esteem issues. Fat as fuck AND has terrible piercings, hair color and tattoos.
How does that = self esteem issues? I'm 6'2,173 lbs of ripped fucking muscle. I have no piercings, no hair color, 1 small tattoo that rarely is seen and wish for one day I could not have self esteem issues.

iannis

Musty Nester
He didn't say she has too little. It's entirely possible she has way the fuck too MUCH self-esteem. Either way it's an issue.

And either way I hope she never breeds.

Status
Not open for further replies.