Justice for Zimmerman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kedwyn

Silver Squire
I'm not sure there is a state before black out drunk that would allow a human male to fuck that. Unfortunately she could always grab some desperate college dude load from a bank and breed with that.. Fucking science

iannis

Musty Nester
please go back to posting lithe phillipino trannies in swimsuits that make me question my sexuality rather than posting this thing which makes me hate it.

Y u so meen, fedor.

at about 3:30 she starts hinting that the all female jury will be confused because they don't have any male guidance.

vGrade

Potato del Grande
Posted on the Justice for Trayvon Facebook page.
rrr_img_34328.jpg

Butthurt

<Nazi Janitors>
BTW, there is a mercy rule in the courts, but the defense has to ask for it. Its called the "Directed Verdict," and it more or less is the defense asking the court to stop the trial because the prosecution failed to meet its burden of proof. Asked for it in Mock Trial during school. Nothing makes the other side's head explode like asking for it.

Magimaster

Trakanon Raider
Awwww, its so cute, in a unsubtle, demeaning and racist kinda way. But please, don't let me stop you! After all there's no better way to show how superior you are to someone else you don't know than to generalize and insult them over the Internet.

spronk

FPS noob
this rap renactment puts me on trayvons side, I need to see a compelling zimmerman mexican bolero to reach my final verdict

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
Does that fall under satire, or can Zimmerman sue them for defamation for that music video?

khalid

Unelected Mod
this rap renactment puts me on trayvons side, I need to see a compelling zimmerman mexican bolero to reach my final verdict
Please please tell me there is a Zimmerman video just as biased as this one is. Maybe where Zimmerman kills Trayvon right before he breaks into a person's house to kill their kids.

Zodiac

Lord Nagafen Raider
Please please tell me there is a Zimmerman video just as biased as this one is. Maybe where Zimmerman kills Trayvon right before he breaks into a person's house to kill their kids.
GZ dont care about that shit, the only thing that gets any reaction or emotion out of GZ is

rrr_img_34335.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.