Justice for Zimmerman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laedrun

Molten Core Raider
this rap renactment puts me on trayvons side, I need to see a compelling zimmerman mexican bolero to reach my final verdict
Of course they have some blonde white guy stand in for zimmerman. It wouldnt fit into the white guilt narrative to show it's a mexican theyre trying to railroad. We all know about those racist white cops that lie and misrepresent facts in court to keep mexicans out of prison, damn legumer loving kkk.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I like how that video was posted to Youtube well over a year ago, long before we knew nearly as many details about what happened between Zimmerman and Martin. It's a perfect example of how people jump to immediate, ridiculous conclusions based solely on passion. I wonder if any of the people who supported making that video have changed their opinion based on what has been presented in the trial.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
I like how that video was posted to Youtube well over a year ago, long before we knew nearly as many details about what happened between Zimmerman and Martin. It's a perfect example of how people jump to immediate, ridiculous conclusions based solely on passion. I wonder if any of the people who supported making that video have changed their opinion based on what has been presented in the trial.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
if theyre anything like rachel jeantel then that would be a big fat NO. stupid fat bitch doesnt watch the news, she wouldnt even watch the news when her bf trayvon was shot, she heard about it second hand from another friend. you gotta be sone kind if piece of shit not to even be bothered to find out on your own how your bf died. When trayvon's call dropped she went bacj fixing that hair hat for another hour.

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
if theyre anything like rachel jeantel then that would be a big fat NO. stupid fat bitch doesnt watch the news, she wouldnt even watch the news when her bf trayvon was shot, she heard about it second hand from another friend. you gotta be sone kind if piece of shit not to even be bothered to find out on your own how your bf died. When trayvon's call dropped she went bacj fixing that hair hat for another hour.
Good thing you keep up with the news enough to know Treyvon wasn't her BF.

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
Sorry, I'm having trouble finding any reference to her as anything other than a "friend". What are you basing this "best friend" claim on?

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
Sure, but we've known since the last thread that she wasn't.
All I'm saying is that Rachel did a good enough job making herself look like an idiot without us having to resort to exaggerating the facts to ridicule her.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I haven't known that since the last thread. You're the only person who has, thus far, claimed she wasn't his girlfriend.

When Rachel Jeantel was first brought up in this case, she said she wanted nothing to do with it. Then she said he was her boyfriend. Then she changed her story again.

So any confusion related to her relationship with Trayvon is entirely her doing, and no one is exaggerating anything to ridicule her. She said herself she was his girlfriend, then retracted the statement, so the fact is no one really knows what her relationship with Trayvon was.

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
I haven't known that since the last thread. You're the only person who has, thus far, claimed she wasn't his girlfriend.

When Rachel Jeantel was first brought up in this case, she said she wanted nothing to do with it. Then she said he was her boyfriend. Then she changed her story again.

So any confusion related to her relationship with Trayvon is entirely her doing, and no one is exaggerating anything to ridicule her. She said herself she was his girlfriend, then retracted the statement, so the fact is no one really knows what her relationship with Trayvon was.
Still a lot of mis-information in this thread, heres what we know from the trial. According to the prosecutions "star" witness, she was not Trayvon's girlfriend (we were getting there), he was already at his fathers house and went back to confront Zimmerman (why are you followin me?). The physical evidence shows that Zimmerman was being attacked by Trayvon and that Zimmerman was on the ground (grass stains on Zimmerman's back, broken nose, cuts and swelling to the back of the head) The only eye witness to actually see the fight before the gunshot admitted in court the black guy in the black hoodie was on top.
I'm clearly not the only person who has, thus far, claimed she wasn't his girlfriend.
Every article I've seen that mentions Rachel says she was his friend.

Anyway, this totally isn't something worth arguing about so if it makes you feel better, I'm wrong.
Stating that this Rachel "went bacj fixing that hair hat for another hour" (sic) is in no way an exaggeration or her character meant to dehumanize her into a caricature.
I withdraw my objection.

Carry on.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
I'm clearly not the only person who has, thus far, claimed she wasn't his girlfriend.

Anyway, this totally isn't something worth arguing about so if it makes you feel better, I'm wrong.
Stating that this Rachel "went bacj fixing that hair hat for another hour" (sic) is in no way an exaggeration or her character meant to dehumanize her into a caricature.
I withdraw my objection.

Carry on.
Do you complain every time someone makes a joke on the internet?

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
rrr_img_34384.jpg

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>

I withdraw my objection.

Carry on.
Bows quote says that she claimed not to be his girlfriend...but they were "getting there".

And she herself claimed to be his girlfriend at one point, then retracted that statement.

Your inferrence is anyone who thinks she is his girlfriend are trying to insult her or exaggerate, but the fact is that most people thinks she's his girlfriend becauseshe said so, and the media has propagated that statement all over the place.

That's my point.

Stop assuming everyone is trying to lay a backhanded insult at her by claiming she's his girlfriend. Most people just don't know that she retracted that comment back when all this first hit the fan.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
can you imagine those 2 eventually breeding?

zimmerman probably did society a favor.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Holy shit all this talk of whether or not some chick was some guy's girlfriend makes me think of girls gossiping in junior high. Just say they were involved and get on with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.