Justice for Zimmerman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Everyone knows cops don't hassle white people. I certainly haven't been stopped while walking places 3 times in the past 3 years while doing nothing wrong/suspicious. I guess some people consider actually walking somewhere to be insane enough to assume the guy must be a criminal (maybe they couldn't tell I was white from their illegally tinted windows).
Do look like you're on meth though.

I'm amazed at that story above. They were smart enough to disguise themselves apparently so well that everyone thought they were white men...and then bragged about it. They also only knocked off $200,000. Doesn't really seem worth it, split 3 ways.

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
i was walking by the townpath (bus stop) near the downtown and the cop stopped by and asked me what the fuck I was doing at midnight.

i feel profiled and shit. give me money ,government.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
So how do we break tha cycle, bros? Constructive discussion on rehabilitating the American thug.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I was serious about the D&D and RPGs to keep these kids outta trouble, Fana.

How could we use those games in public education?

Edit: Piers Morgan is gonna shit! GM's GOTTA GUN AND IS COMING FOR TM'S BROTHER!

Zhaun_sl

shitlord

Edit: Piers Morgan is gonna shit! GM's GOTTA GUN AND IS COMING FOR TM'S BROTHER!
D&D is terrible! It's moral lesson is to break into minority's houses, kill them all and steal their stuff, to my more weapons to break into more minority's houses to steal more stuff! Is this the lesson you want our children to learn?!?

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
figure out why blacks can't/won't culturally assimilate? It can't just be 100% racism, blacks from Africa seem to assimilate just fine.

My personal guess is because the shitty leaders created a cult of victemhood that's paralyzing them, so something would have to be done to combat that.

also 76% of their kids born out of wedlock into single family homes.

I mean it's not hard, there's a couple of things that definitely will put an average person in poverty, being a single parent is one of them.

Why won't black men raise their children and form stable families?

have we become selfish and self centered as a nation as a whole? that might have something to do with it, the roman concept of marriage wasn't based on pure love, it was "harmonitas" harmony, all you have to do is live in peace, it's about making good choices in life, and being stable.

economically theoretically repealing minimum wage laws would create lower rungs on the progression ladder that would reach their level of poverty.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
And even though the fact that Zimmerman is back carrying a weapon will certainly be viewed as controversial, Zimmerman is legally permitted to under Texas law.
Yeah, citizens exercising their constitutional rights sure is controversial!!!

TrollfaceDeux

<Bronze Donator>
figure out why blacks can't/won't culturally assimilate, It can't just be racism, blacks from Africa assimilate just fine.

My personal guess is because the shitty leaders created a cult of victemhood that's paralyzing them,

also 76% of their kids born out of wedlock into single family homes.

I mean it's not hard, there's a couple of things that definitely will put an average person in poverty, being a single parent is one of them.

Why won't black men raise their children and form stable families?

have we become selfish and self centered as a nation as a whole? that might have something to do with it, the roman concept of marriage wasn't based on pure love, it was "harmonitas" harmony, all you have to do is live in peace, it's about making good choices in life, and being stable.
i blame abortion.

BoldW

Molten Core Raider
Proof that Zimmerman is in fact white. A warning and no cuffs in Texas for a Mexican? Come on.

As long as black culture sees "success" as driving an escalade and going to clubs with wads if cash, I don't think anything will change. Work forty hours to put into a 401k, go home to a family and drive a Hyundai would not be most blacks definition of success...at least the ones we're talking about.

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
I mean fundamentally here's a big problem that as a white person i'm pretty much ostracized from trying to ever even talk about.

The one thing that poor blacks have and all have in common is their identity as black people, any dialogue they talk about, invariably focuses of the differences between black people and white people, as long as that exists you can't have honest discussions in an inclusive nature, it will always be like 2 foreign parties negotiating with each other otherwise.

watch at 2 hours 17 minutes 45 seconds until 2:20:20(keep watching at 2:20:20 to watch the same group of therapists sexually liberate a nunnery in California, laughs ensue)
The Century of the Self

"The black - white encounter groups where a disaster, the black radicals always viewed it as an attempt to undermine them. By trying to turn them into liberated individuals they where removing the one thing that gave them personal strength in their struggle against racism, their collective identity as blacks"
---
Isn't that an enigma to solve

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>

Ever heard of Jane McGonigal? She's all about using gameplay to improve the species.

As a teacher (English as a second language), I really want to be able to incorporate the reward structure of video games into the classroom in order to motivate and engage students.
Ideally, I'd love to develop an online application that would allow for students to create an avatar and "level up" that avatar through carrying out tasks directly related to what we're covering in the classroom. Stats could go up based on performance in the 3 targeted competencies (communicating orally, reinvesting understanding of texts and composing written texts) and unlockables could be applied both individually (hats and shit for your avatar) and to the class as a whole (a "new area" that can be reached when the classroom's cumulative level reaches a certain number, for example). Besides the obvious problem of the time and energy it would take to plan and program such an application, there's also never a guarantee that every student in my classes will have internet access at home. I'm wondering if there are ways to stimulate the same parts of the brain without relying on an actual digital interface. Students could each have a "character card" that has their level/stats on it. Classroom activities could have a certain amount of "experience" allocated to them based on the competencies being targeted. Class rewards for reaching milestones could include fun videos, "board game day", informal group discussion time, etc. Individual rewards could include a single use "no homework free pass", extra votes when deciding a classroom movie, stuff like that.

The most difficult part of being a teacher is keeping the students engaged and motivated, so I think there's tremendous potential in using structures and rewards usually associated with video games in the classroom. The hard part is figuring out how, though.

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
I mean fundamentally here's the biggest problem that as a white person i'm pretty much ostracized from trying to ever even talk about.

The one thing that poor blacks have and all have in common is their identity as black people, any dialogue they talk about, invariably focuses of the differences between black people and white people, as long as that exists you can't have honest discussions in an inclusive nature, it will always be like 2 foreign parties negotiating with each other otherwise.
Why would you be ostracized for saying this? It's possibly the most intelligent thing you've ever said.

TrollfaceDeux

<Bronze Donator>
I mean fundamentally here's the biggest problem that as a white person i'm pretty much ostracized from trying to ever even talk about.

watch at 2 hours 17 minutes 45 seconds
The Century of the Self
greatest thing about being an immigrant who came to canada with $10,000 and a yellow man is that i have neither guilt or advantage.

Status
Not open for further replies.