Justice for Zimmerman

Status
Not open for further replies.

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
I actually live in the town he was pulled over in. All the DFW news sites ran the story tonight. Turns out a guy was listening to police scanner, heard about it, filed a request with the Forney police department requesting the dash cam video, then posted it to his website. It went down after 5 mins of being published, but all the news sites picked up on it.
Fair enough, that makes a lot more sense. Still stupid, especially for the media to pick up on it. But, whatever, 5 minutes of fame and all that. lol.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
LA City Council voted 13-0 to demand a federal investigation into this case. They claim they want Los Angeles to be a place that represents justice.

That's why I step over 43 homeless people (nearly all of them black) to get to work past Pershing Square. Because we are a city of justice!

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
I actually live in the town he was pulled over in. All the DFW news sites ran the story tonight. Turns out a guy was listening to police scanner, heard about it, filed a request with the Forney police department requesting the dash cam video, then posted it to his website. It went down after 5 mins of being published, but all the news sites picked up on it.
Shit I'd be surprised if there were people in Forney NOT carrying guns. Thats confederate flag back-window shotgun-rack type country.
biggrin.png

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
LA City Council voted 13-0 to demand a federal investigation into this case. They claim they want Los Angeles to be a place that represents justice.

That's why I step over 43 homeless people (nearly all of them black) to get to work past Pershing Square. Because we are a city of justice!
hahaha liberals keeping Negroes down since 1970.

Merlin_sl

shitlord

After I stopped laughing(great post), I have to seriously question the intelligence of all these cities filling to open an investigation into the case. Has it not been reported about 179 times that there already is an ongoing investigation? Did they somehow miss this information?

Gankak

Vyemm Raider

Is the LA City Council aware of its Police department and its activities since the fucking 1940s? What the fuck

Narac01

Trakanon Raider

Do they understand that what they want means jack and shit in another state? They have 0 jurisdiction outside their own retarded ass state line.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Jaden Smith all over the posters for "Justice." Movie begins and Smith is in school, drawing pictures of skittles in crayon and tunelessly singing a nursery rhyme. He looks towards the window and the camera pans towards it.. then pans out, and now its night time, in a convenience store. The audience realizes Smith was merely playing young Trayvon in a flashback. A thuggish black man cuts off the familiar tune he was whistling to answer a question from the store clerk. "Oh, Indeed"

rrr_img_38689.jpg

Travyon's coming, yo

Agraza

Registered Hutt
Jaden Smith all over the posters for "Justice." Movie begins and Smith is in school, drawing pictures of skittles in crayon and tunelessly singing a nursery rhyme. He looks towards the window and the camera pans towards it.. then pans out, and now its night time, in a convenience store. The audience realizes Smith was merely playing young Trayvon in a flashback. A thuggish black man cuts off the familiar tune he was whistling to answer a question from the store clerk. "Oh, Indeed"
$$$, money in the bank man. I would love to see this as satire, but the hate would incite larger riots.

Status
Not open for further replies.