Justice for Zimmerman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Zimzam posted on that Ebay auction that whoever wins it, he is going to deliver it in person.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor

Wanted to get Trollface's opinion on this. Are Asian women so adept at accidents now, that they can actually keep a perfect poker face even during a car flip? Damn asians, you scary!

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

iannis

Musty Nester
Flips just look like island injuns to me anyway, so it's more of a six dozen of one half of the other.

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
I found TJ lazers art homework assignment

rrr_img_54419.jpg

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Didn't they show that Trayvon pretty much made it home, that Zimmerman had stopped up the street, and that Trayvon did a 180 and went all the way back up the street to confront Zimmerman?

Just want to make sure that I have it right.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Didn't they show that Trayvon pretty much made it home, that Zimmerman had stopped up the street, and that Trayvon did a 180 and went all the way back up the street to confront Zimmerman?

Just want to make sure that I have it right.
Yes, among other things the prosecution claimed that turned out to be total bullshit. Weirdest trial ever. Never heard of a prosecution that kept throwing up different bullshit theories like a defense team.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
That just makes this so incredibly amazing to look back on. When the news of this first hit on FOH people were going absolutely apeshit - I remember one of the threads in the Rickshaw there where people were saying things like"OMG HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT THIS WASN'T A MURDER COMMITTED BY A RACIST?!?". It was just absolutely mind blowing.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
That just makes this so incredibly amazing to look back on. When the news of this first hit on FOH people were going absolutely apeshit - I remember one of the threads in the Rickshaw there where people were saying things like"OMG HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT THIS WASN'T A MURDER COMMITTED BY A RACIST?!?". It was just absolutely mind blowing.
I'm sure it was also spun into a argument against police not doing their jobs and corruption of law enforcement. Funny how the police actually did their jobs and was only brought to trial because of politics and ignorance.

Still amazes me how many people had zero fucking clue what was actually happening during the trial and just kept repeating stupid shit found on facebook.

Status
Not open for further replies.