Justice for Zimmerman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Insomnia_sl

shitlord
funny how in that picture above, pretty much makes it seem like he is a white dude. I caught some shit at work when I was asked my opinion about it when it was a hot topic, said GZ was innocent and that TM was a bitch thug who went back to start a fight, even with the open info of TM being a drug user and having most likely illegal firearms. Didnt change their opinion, why? Well because racist shits like JayZ, Jamie Fox, Beyonce and dumb fuck Obama were pretty much calling him a little kid who got shot by a big bad white dude. Oh yeah, cant forget about that edited MSNBC 911 call that made it seem like GZ was racial profiling.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
The trial was amazing. I was one of those who thought GZ was a crazed racist out to hunt black babies, but as the evidence rolled in (the prosecution's evidence! jesus christ) I realized that TM was the aggressor in this situation.

So many prosecution witnesses were comedy gold. But nothing beats
zimmerman_rachel_jeantel_0.jpg

iannis

Musty Nester
It was indeed strange in that it seemed the prosecution was trying pretty hard to both deliver the not guilty verdict and meet their responsibility as state prosecutors at the same time.

When the prosecution offers more than a single theory of the case that RIGHT THERE is reasonable doubt.

iannis

Musty Nester
And yeah, I also came around based on the lack of any actual evidence of a crime.

I think we all just assumed that he was a murder crazed bigot. Because honestly, how fucking hard could it possibly be to find one?

But nope. It was Florida gun law on trial, not zimmerman. It's insane how badly the anti-gun interests that pushed that case fucked it up.

How hard could it possibly be to find someone who ACTUALLY committed a racial murder in florida to make your point about guns? Of course, they probably killed a DREAMER. And who the fuck cares about that.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
And yeah, I also came around based on the lack of any actual evidence of a crime.

I think we all just assumed that he was a murder crazed bigot. Because honestly, how fucking hard could it possibly be to find one?

But nope. It was Florida gun law on trial, not zimmerman. It's insane how badly the anti-gun interests that pushed that case fucked it up.

How hard could it possibly be to find someone who ACTUALLY committed a racial murder in florida to make your point about guns? Of course, they probably killed a DREAMER. And who the fuck cares about that.
Same. I was on the train to flim-flam Zim-zam at first but then when the trial ramped up and the evidence came out it was kind of shocking the difference between reality and how the media portrayed it. I kind of felt sorry for the prosecution, they had an impossible position.

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
Ah, but did Zimmerman's gun save his life?

Answer: Technically it might have, but in all likelihood it didn't.

Somehow this simple point caused epic levels of jimmy-rustling back in the day. Oh, those were good times.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Tanoomba wasting everyone's time with opinions that don't matter.

We deal with facts here

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
Tanoomba wasting everyone's time with opinions that don't matter.

We deal with facts here
Absolutely. So when someone states as a fact that Zimmerman's gun saved his life, such a statement should definitely be challenged, should it not? I, for one, will not allow Rerolled's reputation as a shining beacon of truth and rationality to be tarnished by the irresponsible ramblings of those who don't understand how facts work.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Tanoomba give that shit up. You were on the wrong side and fucked up by regurgitating facebook bullshit. The Zimmerman case is not a matter of opinion or semantics. It is undeniable facts and evidence. his case had fucking nothing to do with gun rights, it had everything to do with the media racially charging a story and trying to piggy back onto gun rights after the fact.

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
Tanoomba give that shit up. You were on the wrong side and fucked up by regurgitating facebook bullshit. The Zimmerman case is not a matter of opinion or semantics. It is undeniable facts and evidence. his case had fucking nothing to do with gun rights, it had everything to do with the media racially charging a story and trying to piggy back onto gun rights after the fact.
I don't deny any of that. Not a speck of it. I was absolutely on the wrong side of the debate at first, as were several others who said as much. Zimmerman didn't break any laws. This is not debatable, but has nothing to do with what I just said.

How does any of that change somebody else being wrong about Zimmerman's gun saving his life? Why do people assume that my correcting someone's presumptions that go against the facts somehow means I'm trying to make Zimmy out to be the bad guy again? Stop trying to read between the lines, there's nothing there. I was just doing exactly the same thing anyone else here would do when someone spews bullshit: Call them on their bullshit. Plain and simple.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I don't deny any of that. Not a speck of it. I was absolutely on the wrong side of the debate at first, as were several others who said as much. Zimmerman didn't break any laws. This is not debatable, but has nothing to do with what I just said.

How does any of that change somebody else being wrong about Zimmerman's gun saving his life? Why do people assume that my correcting someone's presumptions that go against the facts somehow means I'm trying to make Zimmy out to be the bad guy again? Stop trying to read between the lines, there's nothing there. I was just doing exactly the same thing anyone else here would do when someone spews bullshit: Call them on their bullshit. Plain and simple.
My personal opinion is that his gun put him in that situation to begin with. I could care less if someone has a gun or that whole fucking tired debate. It might have saved his life, I doubt he would have stuck around for skittles boy to go looking for him if he even had a gun.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Watching a documentary about Bronies.

Which convention has the highest percentage of aspergers? Broniecon or Minecon?

Status
Not open for further replies.