Justice for Zimmerman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
nah, casey anthony was MUCH more hated than GZ and shes still in the US partying like its 1999
I bet black people were happy to see a white person on trial though. This current trial screams racial tension and I am worried it it's going to get bad. I mean I can watch it from the comfort of my TV drinking a Pepsi, but I'm still worried.

hazenphilly_sl

shitlord
I bet black people were happy to see a white person on trial though. This current trial screams racial tension and I am worried it it's going to get bad. I mean I can watch it from the comfort of my TV drinking a Pepsi, but I'm still worried.
funny thing bout casey anthony she still a better mother than most the baby mommas i kno lmao

BoldW

Molten Core Raider
These fucking so called experts clearly made up their mind before the trial started and try to spin shit to which ever side they want to win.
This upsets me, too. Posted in the racism thread on it. Thing is we all fall for it. I find myself getting sucked into it. I believe the old thread was about the size of the NSA thread. Our priorities are messed up, and all we care about is gawking at "the stupidity" of other people.

So, Is today going to be another prosecution disaster? Walking by I saw the prosecutor asking the Medical Examiner if it's possible that a fingernail scratch caused Zimmerman's bloody nose, and the look she gave him was awesome before she says "anything is possible".

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
The medical examiner the State has called as an expert witness has a long history...

http://www.news4jax.com/news/more-co...z/-/index.html

Jacksonville Medical Examiner Valerie Rao has been the subject of recurring complaints from her co-workers dating back to 2009. According to letters sent to the the city, "Rao has been seen touching cadavers with her bare hands, washing her feet in the autopsy sink, and performing unnecessary autopsies on inmates to create a revenue stream."

Channel 4's learned that Rao actually has a history of complaints dating back 10 years, while she was Medical Examiner for Citrus, Hernando, Lake, Marion and Sumter counties. Dr. Rao was the Medical Examiner there from 2000 to 2003.

Channel 4 uncovered the minutes from the Medical Examiner's Commission meeting on May 15, 2003, that revealed concerns about Rao from funeral homes, organ donor organizations and law enforcement agencies.

In the minutes officers expressed disapproval of Dr. Rao's "propensity to classify virtually all prison deaths as homicides, and lack of expertise by office personnel in the management of crime scene investigations."

Funeral Directors complained that Dr. Rao's office lacked consistency when dealing with funeral homes. The documents from the 2003 Commission meeting also specified that virtually all the complaints about Rao concerned her "administrative skills", not her "abilities as a forensic pathologist."

In that same meeting, the commission voted unanimously not to recommend her re-appointment.

After she left Florida, Dr. Rao took a Medical Examiner position in Missouri. When Channel 4 dug deeper into her time in Missouri, we uncovered more complaints.

In 2006, a television station in Columbus Missouri indicated that some of the pathology residents from the University of Missouri were, "glad to see her go." According to the story, Rao didn't work enough with the residents.

Eventually Rao returned to Florida and was appointed Medical Examiner of Duval, Clay and Nassau counties in late 2011, a term, that according to Governor Rick Scott's Office, expired in July 2012.

Channel 4 called the governor's office Wednesday afternoon in hopes of learning more about Rao's career and why she is still working as the Medical Examiner in our area if her contract expired in 2012. The press officer was not able to get that answer for us.

Channel 4 also reached out to the agencies who made complaints about Rao; only one person returned our calls Wednesday and did not want to comment.
Lol.

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
Watching this trial is fucking depressing. All these news networks ridiculed Jerry Springer and his show, now they have become the Jerry Springer show. These fucking so called experts clearly made up their mind before the trial started and try to spin shit to which ever side they want to win.
Television "news" isn't news, it's entertainment, the catchy action jingle at the start of most news programs should clue people in.

TheProfessor

Golden Knight of the Realm
I must say. Long time lurker here. I kind of miss the passionate back and forth that was going on in the previous thread.

Eonan

Doer of Things
This lady is rustlin' my jimmies.
Just started watching the trial but have been reading/watching clips here and there. Is this witness (the ME) any better/worse than previous prosecution witnesses? She looks like she is throwing the case lol.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
It doesn't sound like she's throwing the case. It sounds like she's straight up retarded.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Nice job uncovering that. Wonder if it would of been worth it to bring this information up as a defense attorney?
He referred to it when he asked her about why she left her last job.

Just started watching the trial but have been reading/watching clips here and there. Is this witness (the ME) any better/worse than previous prosecution witnesses? She looks like she is throwing the case lol.
So far she's about par for the course. At least she hasn't told the Defense attorneys that they're retarded yet.

TheProfessor

Golden Knight of the Realm
Well it is kind of ridiculous for them to push the idea that in order for someone to be correct in defending themselves that they must sustain a life threatening injury.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Yeah the point of protecting yourself is to prevent the life threatening injury from occuring in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.