Justice for Zimmerman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agraza

Registered Hutt
Thats real? What the hell is "burnin"?
I've heard it in use to alcohol and weed as far as using them "excessively" or just "a lot". Perhaps he means he's going to ease off and so implying that he's a heavy user. If that's the case I would guess he's exaggerating his use for status since he doesn't have a source for codeine.

iannis

Musty Nester
Nothing too serious though. It just makes me laugh at terrible shitposts.

And the twitch. But I think that's probably just parkinsons.

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
Hard to see it as a joke when it looked no different from every single post you make.

For you guys asking about Lean, I went to the painstaking trouble of grabbing the first result on a google search for Trayvon on lean.

http://www.americanthinker.com/2012/...t_trayvon.html
Well, I thought I made my position that Zimmerman will not and should not be found guilty of anything pretty clear, but I get your point.

As for the article, it would be easier to take it seriously if it wasn't taking completely unnecessary pot shots at Obama's election.
Besides that, it does actually contain some information worth considering.

B_Mizzle

Golden Baronet of the Realm
What if the kid had never touched drugs at all, you know like obey the law? Really think he would have been out in the rain looking like he's about to attempt a home invasion?

Fedor

<Banned>
XiGuBB9.jpg

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
So trayvon has been a drug user who started escalating to other drugs 2 years ago and it gave him liver and BRAIN damage? No wonder this was kept on the downlow. that destroys any images of an inocent toddler going out to the corner store for candy and sodapop

Status
Not open for further replies.