Not open for further replies.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
This is not a parody

http://dearcispeople.tumblr.com/

This either

http://everydayfeminism.com/2012/11/...hin-privilege/

So you know, if you work out, eat less than 3000 calories a day, are active, fit and healthy, you should feel bad, because you're privileged not to have to bear the burden of being fat because you do eat over 3000 calories a day and don't move at all.

Thought experiment time:

Should smokers start referring to non smokers as "non smoking privileged"?
Really I think smokers are some of the most ostracized members of society and rightfully so.

And that huge thin-privileged list looks like a good reason to lose some fucking weight. I can't understand how someone who was fat could write that and not go for a jog afterward.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
That's an opinion based on quantifiable evidence.

I'm really not sure where you're going with this.
Where I'm going is that someone saying a black youth with no father figure is excused for acting out is equivalent to someone saying that our generation is excused for being shitty because the baby boomer generation sucked.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Well, you'll be surprised, there's an entire fat acceptance movement on the internet that in fact believes being thin is a result of privilege and therefore thin people have no right to criticize fat people.

From another Tumblr blog
rrr_img_34199.jpg

Where I'm going is that someone saying a black youth with no father figure is excused for acting out is equivalent to someone saying that our generation is excused for being shitty because the baby boomer generation sucked.
Oh well I wasn't excusing current behavior either, sorry if you got that from what I was saying somehow.

I merely said I don't see how you can fix it, we've already burned most of the oil, and torn up most of the rainforests, and dumped enough CO2 into the air to cause unpredictable results, you can't put that shit back.

Now that you've seen that picture, here's the biological reality juxtaposed to it.

Attachment 34200

iannis

Musty Nester
Fat, nasty, horrible chest tat, horrible facial piercings.

I doubt she even has a good sense of humor.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Did they realllly use someones persona Skype. Did they show the contact number on TV and everyone's calling????

lawlawlawl

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Well, you'll be surprised, there's an entire fat acceptance movement on the internet that in fact believes being thin is a result of privilege and therefore thin people have no right to criticize fat people.

From another Tumblr blog
rrr_img_34199.jpg

Oh well I wasn't excusing current behavior either, sorry if you got that from what I was saying somehow.

I merely said I don't see how you can fix it, we've already burned most of the oil, and torn up most of the rainforests, and dumped enough CO2 into the air to cause unpredictable results, you can't put that shit back.
Dude check your privilege, some of us are allergic to fat bitches and you can't go around throwing unspoilered fat chicks like the fat-accepting privileged person you are.

And we're fine resources wise, tech will take care of everything bro. It's not like the baby-boomers can be blamed for resource consumption and pollution anyway. That's human nature.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Holy Jimmie rustle. Being skinny is being privileged to some fat fucks? Being a fat fuck is a privilege because you don't live in a third world asshole and can buy 10k calorie meals. Jesus I hate fat people. Will that get me infracted?

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Prosecution doesn't know how the internet works.

Gonna have to get a new Skype account.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
what happened that you guys are interrupting our cisderail with this trayvon martin coverage?

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Man Im kind of fat but my privilege level is pretty high.. I better go exercise to raise it even higher. I need to be thin privileged.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Did they realllly use someones persona Skype. Did they show the contact number on TV and everyone's calling????

lawlawlawl
Yes, that's exactly what happened. The internet just trolled the shit out of the Prosecution.

Dude check your privilege, some of us are allergic to fat bitches and you can't go around throwing unspoilered fat chicks like the fat-accepting privileged person you are.

And we're fine resources wise, tech will take care of everything bro. It's not like the baby-boomers can be blamed for resource consumption and pollution anyway. That's human nature.
Sorry I should have spoilered it, my error.

iannis

Musty Nester
There should be some kind of mercy rule like there is in little league. If the prosecution fucks up too badly the judge just calls the case right then and there and everyone goes to get ice cream and learn the virtue of how to be a good loser.

BoldW

Molten Core Raider
So today is about painting George as an evil mastermind who thought everything out ahead of time before stalking and gunning down defenseless Martin?

Status
Not open for further replies.