Not open for further replies.

iannis

Musty Nester
rrr_img_34583.png
man this loads slow

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Muh appeals to emotion. Shooting someone in self defense is not evidence of ill will or malice what is the State going with here?

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
maybe zimmerman is a racist/hater of PUNKS! that's why it's ill will.

EDIT: lol prosecution: "HE KILLED HIM. DEFENSE ISN'T EVEN DISPUTING THAT FACT"

BoldW

Molten Core Raider
Despite the defense's citations that applying deadly force is not in and of itself I'll will, the prosecution just tried to argue that since you don't fire a gun with benevolence, it must be ill will.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
Despite the defense's citations that applying deadly force is not in and of itself I'll will, the prosecution just tried to argue that since you don't fire a gun with benevolence, it must be ill will.
Notice he had no case law supporting that assertion.

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
Looks like the Prosecution had to swear to the Judge they didn't know about the notes or the content of the notes or something.

rrr_img_34541.jpg
This image needs RDJ saying "that woman was playing Galaga, she thought we wouldn't notice but we did" in it.

Darshu_sl

shitlord
I wonder what we're gonna see from the defense? LOL maybe the defense will just take the court transcripts of the prosecution and highlight the important points and be done in a day.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
The D attorney is much more smooth than the P.
I'm sure the prosecutors are fine competent attorneys, you just see this happen a lot when one side really has no leg to stand on with their argument, so they have to dance around a lot and avoid saying certain things and make strained arguments, they end up looking really awkward. While the side with all the facts on their side gets to just say what happened, say what the evidence and law is, and the conclusions are self-evident. Makes your argument seem a lot more coherent.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
As expected, motion for directed verdict denied regardless of the actual merits of the motion.

Bows

Golden Knight of the Realm
She doesn't want her house fire bombed by an angry mob.
This whole case from the prosecution has been a "cover our ass" kind of thing, the only reason they filed charges in the first place was to cover their asses! Unfortunately for them, they gave all the Trademark supporters false hope and when the riots start after the not guilty verdict is read, they can stand back and say, "It wasn't us it was the jury".

Status
Not open for further replies.