Justice for Zimmerman

Status
Not open for further replies.

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
Nobody is asshurt, we're trying to keep the thread on the topic of the trial so it doesn't get rickshawed as well, in case you can't read, I also jumped on Numbers about that shit earlier, and he was coming from the exact opposite direction on it.

Talk about the facts of the case, talk about how awful the prosecution is, talk about how you feel Martin must have assaulted Zimmerman first, but do it without all the stereotyping blacks and inferring Zimmerman is a racist white supremicist that hunts down black children in the street shit because that's the shit that derails the thread and causes it to go into the trash bin.

If you're going to make a claim, support it with evidence...from the trial. Not from your neighborhood, not from your anecdotal life experiences. From the trial.
when i said you i meant black people sorry

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Hodj get off it, you aren't a mod just because you got Numbers RRP'ed for a minute. You don't get to tell anyone how to post.

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
Whwn the verdict comes back how black people react will be the real test. If they burn shit down they really have nobody to blame cept themselves for racism. If they conduct themselves civilly without resorting to violence and illegal activity it will show how wrong al those racist people have been.course this is depending on what the verdict will actually be.
i agree, if its not guilty and they dont rape and pillage congratulations black community you are welcomed to civil society!

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
Yeah, damn Hodj for telling people to stop racebaiting so the thread doesn't get rickshawed again.
you can be apologetic or whatever to the blacks, but its their own damn fault for paving the way for the stereotypes we all know and love today.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Hodj get off it, you aren't a mod just because you got Numbers RRP'ed for a minute. You don't get to tell anyone how to post.
I'm not trying to be a fucking mod, I got on Numbers about it earlier, it wouldn't be fair to ignore a more blatant example of it. I want this thread to survive the weekend so we can talk about the rest of the trial, and the thread got derailed as fuck over July 4th so I'm trying to keep it on topic so it doesn't get nuked again. That's all. I want to discuss this case, its a clear example of how fucking evil our media is, but all this race shit from left and right is fucking going to tank the goddamn thread. I'm not fucking reporting people to the mods or anything of that sort, I'm basically begging people to stay on topic to preserve the thread.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Who gives a fuck? Like there wouldn't just be a third thread. Worst case scenario you talk about it in the 'shaw. You single handedly created ten times as many posts from TecKnoe by responding to him....

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i agree, if its not guilty and they dont rape and pillage congratulations black community you are welcomed to civil society!
yep. If he gets guilty and they still riot, then they will set civil rights back for years and I hope they get everything they deserve.

Agraza

Registered Hutt
There aren't enough of them to riot. You can get off the stupid train anytime. This isn't Compton we're talking about.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Glad to see Hodj is still doing nothing but shitposting. Apparantly now he's bragging about getting someone else rickshawed for "shitposting" (sarcastic quotes, Hodj has done more shitposting in the past week than any 5 people i've seen combined).

khalid

Unelected Mod
Hodj has been one of the biggest contributors to discussion and facts in this thread. Having random fucktards like you come in and throw out racial slurs and racebaiting isn't adding shit.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Hodj has been one of the biggest contributors to discussion and facts in this thread. Having random fucktards like you come in and throw out racial slurs and racebaiting isn't adding shit.
Quote one racial slur or incident of racebaiting from me in thread. Kthxbai.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Yeah hodj isnt being a dick, hes just giving TN a heads up. hes actually helping him stay out of the Rrp

BoldW

Molten Core Raider
Can we rename the rickshawed thread to Racism or something for people to be retarded in and get back to the trial and what people think about it? I really hate logging in at night and then not reading anything about the topic since y'all go off on your stupid tangents for 2-3 pages. Thanks. I'll get us started:

Jurors in George Zimmerman murder trial have much to consider

What friggin planet does the media live on?

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
Damn tanoomba grow a pair and commit. You cant say we dont know what happened in one breath and then say GZ isnt guilty in another. In a criminal case all that matters is what you can prove. did the prosecution prove that Gz killed TM with any kind of malice? Nope. Does it matter why TM went after GZ when he was already back at his house? Nope.
What are you talking about? I can absolutely say we don't know what happenedANDthat we don't have any evidence that proves Zimmerman guilty of anything. They are in no way mutually exclusive. If we had enough evidence, we would know exactly what happened, but we don't so we have to go by what the evidence we have does show, which is that Zimmerman didn't (beyond reasonable doubt) commit any crimes. We don't know who started the fight and we never will, so it's a moot point until it can be proven either way (which isn't going to happen).

I just think it's foolish to assume Martin attacked first, and even more foolish to assume Martin would have killed Zimmerman with his bare hands if he had the chance. Neither is a given and neither has any evidence to support it, so why bring it up? the speculation means nothing. We have to go by what we can prove, and we simply can't prove who started the fight. Fuck it, move on to the next point, that's it.

Who would win in a fight if it was George Zimmerman against Batman (remember that Batman's not allowed to use guns)?

If Zimmerman killed batman, would a jury convict Zimmerman, if it turned out Bruce Wayne was black?

What if Zimmerman is actually part black, possible since he's part South American afterall. Then is it still a hate crime?
I thought I heard that Zimmerman's grandmother was half black. Can anyone confirm?

TheProfessor

Golden Knight of the Realm
Anyone else thought it was really assholish of the judge to pretty much not give time to the defense to do Benjamin Crumps deposition? The judge was the reason why they did not get the deposition in the first place long ago. I think I read a while back that the decision to get to take his deposition was finally granted by another court in the beginning of June. On television though she acted like the defense had procrastinated taking the deposition.

Bows

Golden Knight of the Realm
Anyone else thought it was really assholish of the judge to pretty much not give time to the defense to do Benjamin Crumps deposition? The judge was the reason why they did not get the deposition in the first place long ago. I think I read a while back that the decision to get to take his deposition was finally granted by another court in the beginning of June. On television though she acted like the defense had procrastinated taking the deposition.
If and a big IF, George Zimmerman is found guilty, this Judge will have her ass reamed by the District Court of Appeals. They already overturned one of her decisions and her actions during this trial show an obvious bias. It wouldn't surprise me to see her overseeing traffic court after this fiasco.

Status
Not open for further replies.