Justice for Zimmerman

Status
Not open for further replies.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Hodj's avatar is how I picture him as he posts
But what about when I had Charlie drinking coffee?

Soon it'll be this

rrr_img_34912.png

I wonder to what extent, if any, avatar choice has on internet personality expression.

Would be an interesting study.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
Is the 10% chance he doesn't walk for the possibility that the six women jurors ignore everything else about the trial and side choose to believe Trayvon's mother that it was him on the tape yelling for help?

A MOTHER WOULD KNOW GUILTY GUILTY GUILTY
Juries can be crazy. You never know what'll happen.

But I will say, I don't get how Trayvon yelling for help makes any sense with the circumstantial facts. He had no injuries other than the gunshot and to his knuckles, the other guy was beat up pretty good. Was he calling for help from his friends to help beat the crap out of Zimmerman? The screams on the 911 call are clearly terrified. Was he terrified he broke his hand on Zimmerman's face?

In my mind, without knowing any voices, it's pretty obvious that Zimmerman was calling for help, Trayvon was winning the fight and got shot for it. We only have Zimmerman's evidence that Trayvon started the physical altercation, with the lack of any other evidence, you cannot draw the opposite inference.

There is simply no way a rational person can convict him of any crime in this.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
I find it scary that your over/under on a case you feel is this strong still has a 10% "people be crazy."

iannis

Musty Nester
I find it most likely that he walks but a manslaughter conviction (on the grounds of "that boy still didn't need to die") does not strain my credulity one bit.

Jury might give an emotional verdict. I find it highly likely at least one or two jurors would. I find it more difficult to believe all of them would. But it happens.

Usually short deliberations means that the accused is gonna be found guilty, doesn't it? I think in this case it's the opposite. The longer the deliberation the more concerned you should be about a guilty verdict.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Juries can be crazy. You never know what'll happen.

But I will say, I don't get how Trayvon yelling for help makes any sense with the circumstantial facts. He had no injuries other than the gunshot and to his knuckles, the other guy was beat up pretty good. Was he calling for help from his friends to help beat the crap out of Zimmerman? The screams on the 911 call are clearly terrified. Was he terrified he broke his hand on Zimmerman's face?

In my mind, without knowing any voices, it's pretty obvious that Zimmerman was calling for help, Trayvon was winning the fight and got shot for it. We only have Zimmerman's evidence that Trayvon started the physical altercation, with the lack of any other evidence, you cannot draw the opposite inference.

There is simply no way a rational person can convict him of any crime in this.
yeah its pretty silly to imagine a guy straddling another guy wailing the shit out of him while screaming help and the other guy who is getting beat stays quiet.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
If he walks it just means that the law itself is terribly written.
Which law would that be?

You are aware that Zimmerman is not using Stand Your Ground as justification for the shooting, correct?

So are you saying that plain old self defense statutes are flawed? Or is it Florida's self defense statute which is written badly? What about Florida's statute is flawed, exactly?

Usually short deliberations means that the accused is gonna be found guilty, doesn't it? I think in this case it's the opposite. The longer the deliberation the more concerned you should be about a guilty verdict.
Agree. If its a long deliberation, that might mean they're trying to convince one or two people who do not think he's guilty that he is, so the jury doesn't come back hung.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
Just picture the dude on top wailing on the guy on bottom while simultaneously screaming "HELP HELP". Picture that in your mind. Its preposterous.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Its does seem a bit loose in states such as Florida, but what is wrong with a law which protects your ability to defend yourself, even with deadly force, when your life is threatened?

It does not matter who chased who, or who hunted who, or who was a wanna be cop, or the other bullshit that is being spun. It all boils down to the couple of minutes where T was on top of Z and Z felt his life was in danger and he acted on it.

BoldW

Molten Core Raider
You have it all wrong, see. George was on top of Martin, and by grabbing his wrists was able to get Trayvon to punch him (the wounds to the back of his head were self-inflicted later) to make sure that there was damage and DNA evidence (got washed away from being in the rain for an hour afterwards, unfortunately). This is what had him crying for help, the herculean strength of George. George, with his mastermind planning, then pulled out his firearm, which was fully loaded with one in the chamber (again forethought) so that he could pull on both of Martin's sweaters with one hand and fire into them with the other, giving the appearance that the sweatshirts were hanging down. Zimmerman is an evil mastermind.

It's pretty obvious to me, and I see no evidence to contradict it.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Well, Trayvon could have been screaming for help because Zimmerman was pointing a gun at him and punching himself in the face while muttering racial slurs.

I know I would be.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
Well, Trayvon could have been screaming for help because Zimmerman was pointing a gun at him and punching himself in the face while muttering racial slurs.
If there were any evidence of this I'd consider it.

iannis

Musty Nester

I know I would be.
I think I'd give myself over to Providence at that point, because it's obvious that this world is against me.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
these racial slurs blacks have for white people are hilarious. my best friend for some reason when he sees me yells out. "Hey Mr Charlie", he doesnt give a shit where we are and who is around. if there are black people around they suddenly turn their heads.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...=Mr.%20Charlie
2. Mr. Charlie
An oppressive white man.
When Mr. Charlie eliminates Affirmative Action, he will seal thousands of Blacks' and Browns' places in the cycle of poverty.

Dashel

Blackwing Lair Raider
Just picture the dude on top wailing on the guy on bottom while simultaneously screaming "HELP HELP". Picture that in your mind. Its preposterous.
But the guy on the bottom shot the guy on top so maybe he saw the gun?

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
"No" - TM's father when asked if the screaming on the 911 call belonged to TM.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>

I know I would be.
This was even better than the visualization of Trayvon calling for help while unleashing vicious GNP on GZ.

Status
Not open for further replies.