Justice for Zimmerman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Lunch break! Judge gotta refuel.

Let's take this time to post our favorite Justice for Trayvon FB post:

Have yall even been following this case: fuck the evidence far as who was the agressor. Point is : zimmerman was worrying about trayvon, while trayvon was just returning from the store minding his own. Until he met Zimmerman ..an armed man who has left him dead. Who knows what was said between them but what the world knows zimmerman is a killer...the end.
It's the Sienfeld defense. "TM got candy. GZ had a gun. Yadda Yadda Yadda. GZ murdered TM."

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I wish I could find a good trail in my neighborhood.

How on GODS GREEN EARTH did this trail get turned around to putting Trayon on trial......this trail is blasphemy!

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Come on, I'm sure if the roles were reversed the same people would be on the Justice for Zimmerman page. All the black folks are very partial and show no bias at all.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
At this point the prosecution is praying the defense puts Zimzag up on the stand so they can bring in Tom Cruise to trick him into blurting out American Inventor American Inventor American Inventor.

Blackyce

Silver Knight of the Realm
At this point the prosecution is praying the defense puts Zimzag up on the stand so they can bring in Tom Cruise to trick him into blurting out American Inventor American Inventor American Inventor.
You want my racism.

I think I'm entitled to your racism.

You can't handle my racsim.

khalid

Unelected Mod
Zimmerman on the stand...

"You cant handle the truth! Son we live in a neighborhood that has walls, and those have to be guarded by men with guns. Whose gonna do it you, you John Guy? I have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom. You weep for Trayvon, and you curse the neighborhood watch. You have that luxury, you have the luxury of not knowing what I know, that Trayvon's death while tragic, probably saved lives. And my existence while grotesque and incomprehensible, to you, saves lives. You don't want the truth because deep down in places you talk about parties; you want me on the gate, you need me on that wall! We use words like honor, code, loyalty, We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something, you use them as a punch line. I have neither the time,or the inclination, to explain myself to a man, who rises and sleep under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner, in which I provide it. I'd rather you just say 'thank you' and go on your way. Otherwise I suggest you pick up a weapon, and stand a neighborhood watch. Either way, I don't give a damn, what you think you are entitled to!"

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
"Also does anyone have any Arizona tea? I'm thirsty from winning so hard. Not the kind that makes you high/drunk like that American Inventor I shot had"

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
so that judge in full view of the US just said that text messages were inadmissable because 7 year olds from the phantom zone might pop up at any time and start texting on your phone? fucking seriously? i guess she rather look like an idiot instead of judge ito. and how the fuck would a_random_7yr_old_003 know how to contact your friends and continue conversations with them without them noticing? is she saying Trayvon had the mind of a 7yr old?

khalid

Unelected Mod
Well, I guess we now know how to safely hide any communications from a courtroom. Use text messages! What a stupid ruling.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
All jokes aside though, I could still see him being convicted of murder if the jury has enough of these ultra-liberal wackos that believe killing someone is murder no matter the circumstance and evidence of justification be damned. Judging from the internet, there are a lot of them - and they aren't even all black! I'm sure there are more than a few people rotting in prison right now who had an even better case than Zigzag but the jury didn't give a shit.

This isn't really a case where you can say "oh he's innocent until proven guilty" because we know he shot and killed a person. We already know he is guilty, so the burden of proof is on the defense to show the shooting was justified. Luckily, the prosecution mostly did that for them.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
I grew up to address adults as Sir and Ma'am. I was raised to answer the questions of any adults.

I was never once told, turn around and confront adults. And if they ask what you're doing around here, and you aren't from around "here" much, GET AGGRESSIVE!!

I seriously hate this idea that TM was doing nothing wrong. Did he deserve to be shot? Of course not. And if Zimmerman is innocent and I think he is, we still have a dead kid at the end of the day who really didn't deserve to die. But that's Florida's laws, and you have to respect them or try to repeal them. Not blame Zimmerman.

edit: Point is. How would this have gone down had TM turned around and confronted the situation as anything other than a wannabe thug who is a product of the generations of bad parenting.

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
Dude.. florida. They just made the internet illegal.
Not even just the internet, but ANYTHING that can connect to it. So pretty much all modern electronic devices.

I predict the obelisk scene from 2001 being re-enacted in a few weeks if they were to actually enforce their fully retarded legislation.

Status
Not open for further replies.