Justice for Zimmerman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
edit: Point is. How would this have gone down had TM turned around and confronted the situation as anything other than a wannabe thug who is a product of the generations of bad parenting.
He would have gone home and got his lean on, like he was planning. And it would have been delicious. The end.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
jait, they are not using the SYG law. its standard self defense.
I'm not just talking about SYG. I'm talking about the fact Zimmerman was appointed Security faggot for the area, and went through all the proper training and certifications for his weapon and his right to carry it concealed. He has no priors. And no character witness for the prosecution to back up any speculation of criminal vigilante'ism.

But yeah, I should pay closer attention. I did think SYG was involved. I just hate kids these days.

khalid

Unelected Mod
All jokes aside though, I could still see him being convicted of murder if the jury has enough of these ultra-liberal wackos that believe killing someone is murder no matter the circumstance and evidence of justification be damned.
Yes, I believe at the end of the day he will be convicted of manslaughter, based simply on the people of the jury feeling the need to "punish" someone because a person died.

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yes, I believe at the end of the day he will be convicted of manslaughter, based simply on the people of the jury feeling the need to "punish" someone because a person died.
...which will almost certainly be overturned on appeal.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Police investigator and law enforcement trainer with a mountain of experience says Zimmerman didn't have any other options.

WOOOOOOOOOOW

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
He would have gone home and got his lean on, like he was planning. And it would have been delicious. The end.
He would've graduated top of his class.
Full scholarship to MIT.
First man on Mars.
Second black president of the USA.

Just kidding! He's in prison.

Laedrun

Molten Core Raider
Police investigator and law enforcement trainer with a mountain of experience says Zimmerman didn't have any other options.

WOOOOOOOOOOW
Giggling like a schoolboy watching sgt slaughter rape the prosecution. I'm hoping Zimmerman puts on sunglasses and moonwalks out of the courtroom after the "not guilty" verdict.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
They're totally going to have the verdict read while I'm off the grid fishing.

Fuckin' Obama.

vGrade

Potato del Grande
You guys know what to do
rrr_img_35208.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.