Justice for Zimmerman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
hi Tristinn, your tears are delicious. thanks!
smile.png

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Supposedly the DOJ is now going to look into this case, this thread may have legs after all boys!

BoldW

Molten Core Raider
Hey look, It's Maester Tiny Dick himself. Still trying to convince people you like women Chuk? Still like those big huge boobs that feel like bags of sand? Jersey trash is a million times worse than southern trash.

Bold, you are racist because you think killing little black boys should be legal. You're a garbage human being.
Not ever once did I think killing black boys is OK. However, killing someone who is beating the shit out of you when you have fear for your life is OK. If it's you or me, I'm going to try to bring you down.

Obvious troll, but replied anyway cuz Justice.

TJ Lazer_sl

shitlord
You mean the fat loser who started a fight because a kid was black and lost and then murdered the kid he lost to because he was black? Man.. you must be a bigger pussy than zimmerman.

Darshu_sl

shitlord
Its time for this trial to die. If the DOJ pursues a civil rights case I actually will believe the white house is creating racial tensions deliberately. Whats the point in the DOJ doing that?

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Sociopathy is the clinical term that replaced psychopathy.

the more you know*

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Its time for this trial to die. If the DOJ pursues a civil rights case I actually will believe the white house is creating racial tensions deliberately. Whats the point in the DOJ doing that?
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories...07-14-16-02-34

WASHINGTON (AP) -- The Justice Department says it is looking into the shooting death of Trayvon Martin to determine whether federal prosecutors should file criminal civil rights charges now that George Zimmerman has been acquitted in the state case.

The department opened an investigation into Martin's death last year but stepped aside to allow the state prosecution to proceed.

In a statement Sunday, the Justice Department said the criminal section of the civil rights division, the FBI and the U.S. Attorney's office for the Middle District of Florida are continuing to evaluate the evidence generated during the federal probe, in addition to the evidence and testimony from the state trial.

The statement said that, in the government's words, "experienced federal prosecutors will determine whether the evidence reveals a prosecutable violation.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i dunno if what im tasting from your tears is sociopathy and racism, Tristin. all i know is that it tastes like chicken and gravy. mmm mmmm good. please cry more. im getting full.

TJ Lazer_sl

shitlord
I think a fat fucking loser who was allowed to kill a black kid that he stalked is probably what caused the racial tensions. Now it's time for the fat fucking loser to continue to face justice for being a murderer.

TJ Lazer_sl

shitlord
You guys are fat fucking losers just like George. Is this how you guys feel better about yourselves and your mental illnesses? Get on a message board and stroke each other's fragile little racist dicks?

TJ Lazer_sl

shitlord
I'm just trying to get a sense of how you guys can act like complete fucking psychos when talking about this case... like.. what the fuck is wrong with you guys?

Status
Not open for further replies.