Justice League (2017)

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
I don't get it. Your gif is you, shit posting loudly?

Are you trying to say i'm shit posting? I'm so confused.

Ahhh I get it now.

It's the titties. Carter has an extra cup size over Gadot.

All the crying over physique and gadot being too short too small and too skinny and "not muscular enough" has all been an elaborate euphemism. You just mean her titties aren't as large as Carters were.

Because other than Gadot being an Inch taller and a cup size smaller they are the exact same person, body wise.

whew. I get it now guys.

For a Minute there I thought you guys were all whining to try and get Brienne of Tarth to play wonder woman instead. I mean going on and on about physique and all.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I don't get it. Your gif is you, shit posting loudly?

Are you trying to say i'm shit posting? I'm so confused.

Ahhh I get it now.

It's the titties. Carter has an extra cup size over Gadot.

All the crying over physique and gadot being too short too small and too skinny and "not muscular enough" has all been an elaborate euphemism. You just mean her titties aren't as large as Carters were.

Because other than Gadot being an Inch taller and a cup size smaller they are the exact same person, body wise.

whew. I get it now guys.

For a Minute there I thought you guys were all whining to try and get Brienne of Tarth to play wonder woman instead. I mean going on and on about physique and all.

AGBwRRp.gif

Faltigoth

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Yeah know i'm not quite old enough to have grown up watching Linda Carter's wonder woman TV show, so please enlighten me on this?

Everyone says this, she's no Linda Carter? Since I have no direct observational experience here, I defer to those of you who do, Please explain what you mean by this?

Because every single image that exists on google, all 800 million of them, of Linda Carter as Wonder Woman, she has the exact same physique and body as Gal Gadot. Fuck it, she was that generations Gal Gadot. Or Gal Gadot is this generations Linda Carter.

Again, please, show me what the fuck you are talking about.

Lynda Carter's chest is quite a bit bigger but now that I really look at it, they are pretty much the same size. I admit wrongness except in the boob area where my original statement stands.

spronk

FPS noob
Yeah know i'm not quite old enough to have grown up watching Linda Carter's wonder woman TV show, so please enlighten me on this?

Everyone says this, she's no Linda Carter? Since I have no direct observational experience here, I defer to those of you who do, Please explain what you mean by this?

Because every single image that exists on google, all 800 million of them, of Linda Carter as Wonder Woman, she has the exact same physique and body as Gal Gadot. Fuck it, she was that generations Gal Gadot. Or Gal Gadot is this generations Linda Carter.

Again, please, show me what the fuck you are talking about.

Z2MJWxW.jpg

i didn't watch WW growing up so its all the same to me but lynda definitely has the bigger titties. i fell in love with gadot during fast and the furious (Gisele 4 lyfe) so its all good to me

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
Lynda Carter as WW is a fan thing; it has nothing to do with comic book portrayal. She's ideal because horny 12 year olds (no idea on age demographics here. What are we, 30+ as a reference?) remember her fondly while fondling themselves. But compared to literally the entire history of comics involving Wonder Woman, Gal Gadot is a stick. Chyna or Gina Carrano would fit the physical layout to a T, because that is simply how Wonder Woman is designed. Gal Gadot has hair similarities (Oh shit, summoning Column) but that is where the bodytypes stop lining up. Her "bulking" pics have her as a stick trying to bulk, not as Wonder Woman. She is portrayed heavily in comics as someone who we, as rererollers, would call a tranny. And embrace en mass because we are rererolled. Gal Gadot simply is not that. Which is fine, because this is a DC movie and the majority of us are expecting suckitude to the power of infinity. But it doesn't make her a good candidate for the role, based on her build.

And really, who the fuck cares what WW's acting chops are like?

Zweischneid

Molten Core Raider
Maybe in a half a decade or so they'll reboot with Tranny-in-skirt-with-stars-Wonder Woman, red underpants high-jump/can-lift-a-car/run-as-fast-a-train Superman, blond-with-orange-costume Aquaman & orange-shirt Green Lantern.

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Why is everyone bitching about Gadot when we have retard Flash and Megatron? Gadot shouldnt be the issue here and was one of the better parts of the Shitty BVS. I will say cyborg is a dificult character to pull of, I never cared for that character though. Mr Terrific is a much better character if you are looking for a minority

Then again marvel was able to turn dumb ass Falcon into a badass.

76df6bf41a20fe7acb1eab489615063b.jpg

Last edited:
  • 2Solidarity

Dashel

Blackwing Lair Raider
Lynda Carter was not exactly jacked but Gadot just has the super skinny legs. More squats and it's all good.

I like Cyborg as a character, he was a good choice IMO but I feel like they will not be able to do any of these characters justice (ha).

spronk

FPS noob
cyborg looks like a transformer with red eyes in the middle of his body

• 2Like

Caliane

Why is everyone bitching about Gadot when we have retard Flash and Megatron? Gadot shouldnt be the issue here and was one of the better parts of the Shitty BVS. I will say cyborg is a dificult character to pull of, I never cared for that character though. Mr Terrific is a much better character if you are looking for a minority

because no one is defending megatron. everyone just agrees its retarded and moves on.

Homsar

I would criticize all other characters over Gadot, Aquaman looks like he's doing a Vodka commercial
FxVB2mr.gif

• 3Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
Aquaman will be the least of this movies issues.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Homsar

Why is that? Only thing I've liked with Momoa in was GoT which has no talking like a lot of his other roles and future unless the Crow is going to get dialogue

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk

View attachment 128814

Whats wrong with the flash? I like the armored-style suit they have him in and the actor seems alright.