Justice League (2017)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Batman/superman or DC heroes not being able to kill is the main issue. The best stories like Red hood points out that flaw;

IM 1 did a great job because it followed the story, IM2/3 will always be terrible.

Batman is technically the worst, his inability to kill and not acknowledge Rape, drugs, and murder. Deapool is technically the better who has his limits and if a child was going to die, he would step in

Last edited:

Feanor

Karazhan Raider
Too much Cyborg CGI including the face. Been looking forward to Justice League since it was announced a couple of years ago. Trailer is dull, not impressed.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Psychotic Batman that gets his rocks off by beating the shit out of criminals without really caring if they go to jail or not is best Batman anyway. He has Gordon to worry about the legal shit. Batflak was a pretty good version of the character in a terrible movie, imo.

Look at Nolan's Batman. He was so successful that he retired for 9 years before he even bothered to see a doctor about his knee. What's the fun in that?

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Why is everyone bitching about Gadot when we have retard Flash and Megatron? Gadot shouldnt be the issue here and was one of the better parts of the Shitty BVS. I will say cyborg is a dificult character to pull of, I never cared for that character though. Mr Terrific is a much better character if you are looking for a minority

Then again marvel was able to turn dumb ass Falcon into a badass.

View attachment 128814

I have no idea why they chose to go this route with cyborg. It doesn't look good--even if you can ignore the bad CGI.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I just saw the trailer for this movie for the first time in theaters and honestly, it looked a lot better than when I saw it on my computer. I'll definitely go out to watch this. It'll be the first I didn't wait for dvd to see.

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
Who even knows anymore. If WW bombs it doesnt matter if JLA is Dark Knight returned ot will fucking bomb opening so close to Thor WW Hulk

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
You said it brother ...

Justice League Reshoots Rumor: Warner Bros Has 'Remade' Movie

Speaking on a condition of anonymity, [our source] said that in the 17 months between the start of principal photography and the final cut arriving in theaters in November that the film will have essentially been “remade…twice.”

Man this is just sad, and reading the article extensive on site rewrites demanded by Affleck? Must be a steaming pile of shit. Warner Brothers really need to get their heads out of their asses. They have these iconic characters and they can't manage to limp a movie across the 1 billion mark.

Fedor

<Banned>
7f29285d93d45e4f9fa6b5796ef92d72

y1xknad3gbyy.jpg

• 3Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
Wow.

I had no idea about his daughter and it happened that far back.

edit: Ah, the article said they kept it private.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Shitty deal for Snyder.

Chance of JL trainwreck increased by 50% with all the rewrites and now Whedon.

Randin

Trakanon Raider
Saw that somewhere else; sure caused a wild swing in reaction.

"Zach Snyder's leaving Justice League..."

Awesome, maybe this'll actually turn out better than Batman vs.—

"...because his daughter killed herself"

...God damn it.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Saw that somewhere else; sure caused a wild swing in reaction.

"Zach Snyder's leaving Justice League..."

Awesome, maybe this'll actually turn out better than Batman vs.—

"...because his daughter killed herself"

...God damn it.

Sometimes it takes an act of God for good things to happen?

• 2Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users