Justice League (2017)

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
I had no idea the dude was from Green Bay (cue everything really does suck from Green Bay, Bears-fans).

I had no idea the dude was already 51 - he was ~38ish when his first movie came out. (I mean, there are guys like Jan de Bont who was 51 when Speed came out, but that seems old by modern standards.)

I had no idea the dude has 8 children - this could be anything from emotional teenager to depressed 30 year old.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
It's also unusual for Asian girls to off themselves. Maybe it's the white parents that changed her.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
News is pretty horrible, calling it a "sudden death", nope it wasn't a sudden death, the girl took her own life and suicided.

A sudden death is like a tractor flipping on you.

She wasn't just asian, she was writing a sci fiction novel... da fuq kind of asian girl is dis?

Zaara

I'm With HER ♀
Why is that? Only thing I've liked with Momoa in was GoT which has no talking like a lot of his other roles and future unless the Crow is going to get dialogue

tumblr_oeosulz6GA1uorz8zo2_400.gif
tumblr_oeosulz6GA1uorz8zo1_400.gif

tumblr_oeosulz6GA1uorz8zo3_400.gif
tumblr_oeosulz6GA1uorz8zo4_400.gif

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Yeah don't forget what a shitshow Avengers 2 was under Whedon in his post brain cancer state.

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
I don't know that the score made very many lists for the problems that BvS had so it's hard to look at such a change as a plus. It's probably more of a case of Whedon just being more comfortable with having someone he's familiar with to edit to.

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
I'm not a DC guy, but it feels like they're trying to make Flash the DoFP Quicksilver. It's very jarring. Wonder Woman still appears to be best of show.

• 1Solidarity

Randin

Trakanon Raider
Eh, trailer looks good, but so did the trailers for BvS.

That said, Wonder Woman has earned D.C. a little goodwill from me, so I'm not dismissing it out of hand.

• 1Solidarity

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
what the fuck is up with spoiling the entire movie again?

we all assumed supes was alive and shit by the end to save the day, why the fuck did they have to spell it out in the trailer though

spronk

FPS noob
yeah that was a ridiculously stupid thing to put in at the end, i assume its actually a fakeout and it will be one of batman's guys like nightwing or robin or something

so whose the bad guy in this? looks like he has an axe, a helmet, and a robot army? I'm not familiar at all with dc lore

Caliane

1:35-1:45. who is Bruce looking at? Supergirl?
That looks like the fakeout to me at the end..

although, odd to spoil it earlier in the trailer.
xr9vcC1.jpg

Last edited:

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Since Patty Jenkins made the first *fucking awesome* DC movie, why not let her have her hand at some of this? To make a good movie ....