Justice League (2017)

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I mean I haven't watched suckerpunch since it came out in the theatres. It's possible I just had unreasonable expectations but it was fine. I just remember it being a huge disappointment, maybe I should give it another whirl.
I watched suckerpunch for the first time over the summer just out of boredom. When it came out I was excited to see it,. but everyone said it was trash so I stayed away.

It was actually kind of interesting when you watch it without the trailer being fresh in your mind. It's not a bad movie. I mean it's not a GREAT movie, but it's not really BAD either. The trailer is just a HUGE bait and switch

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sterling

El Presidente
I watched suckerpunch for the first time over the summer just out of boredom. When it came out I was excited to see it,. but everyone said it was trash so I stayed away.

It was actually kind of interesting when you watch it without the trailer being fresh in your mind. It's not a bad movie. I mean it's not a GREAT movie, but it's not really BAD either. The trailer is just a HUGE bait and switch
yeah, i'll probably give it a go at some point. Had forgotten that the main chick is also the deadwife in American Gods until I brought this movie up again the other day.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
'You know a lot of people criticized what a lousy villain Steppenwolf was"
"Should we add the Joker?"
"I dont see why not"

• 4Worf
  • 3Like
Reactions: 6 users

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>

Possibly old news

amazing, the only thing that would make it better is releasing one episode every week

If you do want to watch it all the way through in one go then Snyder has a solution: it's getting released as one movie after all four parts have dropped. "We're gonna work on a way of bundling it together," he said during the DC FanDome panel.

crazy, how can you possibly combine 4 episodes into a single 4 hour film.... i hope they figure it out!

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
amazing, the only thing that would make it better is releasing one episode every week

If you do want to watch it all the way through in one go then Snyder has a solution: it's getting released as one movie after all four parts have dropped. "We're gonna work on a way of bundling it together," he said during the DC FanDome panel.

crazy, how can you possibly combine 4 episodes into a single 4 hour film.... i hope they figure it out!

why not just split it into 20 minute episodes and have a full fucking season?? genius!

• 1Worf

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
why not just split it into 20 minute episodes and have a full fucking season?? genius!
The Wire Reaction GIF

• 3Worf
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 3 users

Goatface

they could go all Quibi and release as 24 weekly 10 min episodes

• 1Worf

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Caliane Caliane and nu_11 nu_11
what's your issue with those "Easter Egg" videos? if you have a problem with the information in there, please tell me. if its erroneous, then explain what they got wrong.

• 1Garbage

Caliane

what's your issue with those "Easter Egg" videos? if you have a problem with the information in there, please tell me. if its erroneous, then explain what they got wrong.
Those easter egg vids are garbage in general. dumb bullshit for clicks.

The good parts of that one, were when it was closer to analysis and plot theorizing vs real low effort pointing out stupid shit.

There was some wrong/dumb shit like calling Darksied just an alien.

• 2Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Those easter egg vids are garbage in general. dumb bullshit for clicks.

The good parts of that one, were when it was closer to analysis and plot theorizing vs real low effort pointing out stupid shit.

There was some wrong/dumb shit like calling Darksied just an alien.
ok, so you just dont like the humorous format of them. duly noted.

• 1Garbage

spronk

FPS noob
its being released as a single 4 hour movie, the 4 part thing was just a rumor that ended up not true

its coming into theaters and HBO Max simultaneously March 31st, although god help anyone who sits in a theater for 4.5 hours to watch this movie

• 1Like

nu_11

I’m not clicking on your shitty videos to find out what they are. Add a summary or comment that helps me know wtf I’m clicking on, otherwise it’s just clickbait to me and I hate clickbait.

• 2Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I’m not clicking on your shitty videos to find out what they are. Add a summary or comment that helps me know wtf I’m clicking on, otherwise it’s just clickbait to me and I hate clickbait.
ok, let me tell you. those are easter eggs spotted in those subjects. sorry if i didnt preface what they were. i thought the titles and thumbnails explained that. is anyone else not sure whats in those easter egg videos?

• 1Garbage
  • 1Picard