Justice League (2017)

Brodhi

I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue.
<Donor>
Yea, they can add some intense powerful serious music to a trailer, but it is still the Justice League everyone thought sucked.

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
To be honest, if that were the trailer for the original movie, I would be interested enough to go see it.

Sterling

El Presidente
i mean i'm sure most people in this thread will watch it. just keep expectations low and you'll probably be right.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
I'm a million percent all in with this one. I may be the only human alive that liked Man of Steel, BvS, and JL. This trailer looks awesome. I'm fucking pumped.

• 6Like
  • 1Direct to DVD
Reactions: 6 users

Sterling

El Presidente
I'm a million percent all in with this one. I may be the only human alive that liked Man of Steel, BvS, and JL. This trailer looks awesome. I'm fucking pumped.
I feel like MoS definitely is underrated, but BvS and JL are both trash tier movies.

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>

how long before you commission a 20 foot mural in your home of ben affleck as batman and jared leto as joker?

• 5Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Looks like the same movie but they added Leto’s awful Joker.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Man of Steel was fine. I liked it. BvS was a lot better in the Director's Cut. But still fairly disjointed and awkward and mostly forgettable. Justice League was... Not even really a movie? Like two clashing unfinished movies smashed together. This Snyder cut looks like a completely different movie. The "dark" grit in movies is getting exhausting, no doubt.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Does anyone know the extent of the Snyder reshoots?

They're calling it "additional scenes filmed" not much detail on that.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Supposedly they only used “20%” of what Snyder shot and the rest was Whedon. I don’t believe that at all. Looks like they just shot a few scenes with the Joker and calling it the real version.

• 2Like

Sterling

El Presidente
300's success gave him way too many opportunities.
I know people have mixed feelings about it but I enjoyed Watchmen and like I've said a million times at this point Man of Steel isn't bad. Sucker Punch was a pretty huge disappointment though coming off of Watchmen and 300. Had an amazing trailer and just wasn't very good.

• 2Like