Justice League (2017)

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I rewatched the first 20 minutes or so (the Krypton part) of MOS the other night. Shit is amazing.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I rewatched the first 20 minutes or so (the Krypton part) of MOS the other night. Shit is amazing.
I'm sure I'll get crucified for this, but I have a +10 min skip button set up on Kodi, and every time I decide to put Man of Steel on to watch, I immediately hit that button twice to skip all the Krypton bullshit, and it takes me right to the spot where Clark is on the fishing boat and immediately takes off for the burning oil rig. Love that scene. Then I skip all the bullshit until Faora comes on screen, because she gives me wood.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Fucker

Log Wizard
i did ask you why you were being an asshole to everyone in that thread when you didnt even bother watching any of the videos or engaging in debate about them. your reply was essentially that you get your rocks off by doing so. there wasnt nothing much else to say after that.
It's his only joy in life. He's an old guy with no money to his name. He once posted about saving up $40 to buy an SSD for his computer. That's how much of a loser he is. What's that old Jewish saying? It's not a crime to be broke, and it's not a crime to be old. It is a crime to be old and broke. He's both.

He's bitter because he's never been liked in any iteration of this community....dating back ages. It is a real mystery why he still comes here. Would you hang out someplace where everyone dislikes you? No...no sane, normal person would. The only thing he does here is whine about how bad the community has become and neg people.

And for some reason he thinks we care that he negs people. No one cares. I just like pointing out that he's an old broke loser, and that gives me great glee.

:smuggly:

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
It's his only joy in life. He's an old guy with no money to his name. He once posted about saving up $40 to buy an SSD for his computer. That's how much of a loser he is. What's that old Jewish saying? It's not a crime to be broke, and it's not a crime to be old. It is a crime to be old and broke. He's both.

He's bitter because he's never been liked in any iteration of this community....dating back ages. It is a real mystery why he still comes here. Would you hang out someplace where everyone dislikes you? No...no sane, normal person would. The only thing he does here is whine about how bad the community has become and neg people.

And for some reason he thinks we care that he negs people. No one cares. I just like pointing out that he's an old broke loser, and that gives me great glee.

:smuggly:
i dont mind the negs, its the ghosting that i find irritating. he adds nothing here and shits on people for simply posting, he's trying to intimidate others. i dont like that shit.

• 2Like

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Pretty sick troll if it is one. It's growing on me and I've got a smirk creeping along even now. It's worth saying I have a soft spot and great sense of humor for all kinds of sickness.

The contempt he holds for most others along with his passive aggressive yet confrontational emoji reactions seems to be more consistent with an honest act, as there'd have been slips or breaks in character by now.

Wonder what set this guy off. Whatever it was, wasn't recent and given the length of this exhibited behavior, really took hold. That, or a continuing pattern of these or something recurring he can't shake.

Last edited:
  • 2Like

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Pretty sick troll if it is one. It's growing on me and I've got a smirk creeping along even now. It's worth saying I have a soft spot and great sense of humor for all kinds of sickness.

The contempt he holds for most others along with his passive aggressive yet confrontational emoji reactions seems to be more consistent with an honest act, as there'd have been slips or breaks in character by now.

Wonder what set this guy off. Whatever it was, wasn't recent and given the length of this exhibited behavior, really took hold. That, or a continuing pattern of these or something recurring he can't shake.
Maybe the 'Rona has cut down on his available supply of BBC to service.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider

Since Oasis random PKing 22 years ago-- you've been around some sick bastards. The taboo attracted all sorts.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Stoked for the Martian Manhunter confirmation and scenes, yet kinda pissed since the snyder universe is at end of life after this.

• 2Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
This went on way before the rona
he's been blanket negging everyone who posts in the ancient civ thread since we started it around 4 years ago. doesnt matter if its people saying ancient civs and UFOs are totally real or totally bullshit. he does it because he knows that it bothers people and causes them to not participate. i want people to participate, if it means they call me an asshole all day, thats cool, i like discussions about stuff and encourage others to join in.

• 3Like
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 3 users

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
He's always been a bitter asshole since I was guilded with the dude from EQ1 days. Hard to be universally hated in a video game by your own guildmates, but there you go. His boyfriend was nicer, but they would get in lover spats and delete each others characters. He was the butt of so many jokes in LoS. We would joke about it in officer chat since we all had each others login/pw if we made each other mad we would "Mudcrush" their character lol. Him roleplaying in ogre 100% of the time and bitching me out in /tell which he loved to do and staying in character kind of confirmed his mental illness. If there was a piece of loot his shaman didnt have, and some other shaman got it, holy shit---->officers would pucker their assholes because they were going to listen to his whining about it (in ogre rp no less). He never got kicked because he and his BF showed up to 100% of raids, but nobody wanted to group with him after awhile. Early on, he wasn't like that---even with the roleplaying annoying things he would at least be amicable. Idk what happened to the dude to make him that way, but hes been like this for what, 20ish years I guess?

You just gotta ignore him. We did. His lasting impression on everybody is just an angry miserable human being. I pity the fucking guy tbh, it must suck hating life the second you get up in the morning. Coming here to just neg things and be argumentative about everything? It's sad and childish, but I doubt it ever changes.

• 12Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 13 users

Fucker

Log Wizard
He's always been a bitter asshole since I was guilded with the dude from EQ1 days. Hard to be universally hated in a video game by your own guildmates, but there you go. His boyfriend was nicer, but they would get in lover spats and delete each others characters. He was the butt of so many jokes in LoS. We would joke about it in officer chat since we all had each others login/pw if we made each other mad we would "Mudcrush" their character lol. Him roleplaying in ogre 100% of the time and bitching me out in /tell which he loved to do and staying in character kind of confirmed his mental illness. If there was a piece of loot his shaman didnt have, and some other shaman got it, holy shit---->officers would pucker their assholes because they were going to listen to his whining about it (in ogre rp no less). He never got kicked because he and his BF showed up to 100% of raids, but nobody wanted to group with him after awhile. Early on, he wasn't like that---even with the roleplaying annoying things he would at least be amicable. Idk what happened to the dude to make him that way, but hes been like this for what, 20ish years I guess?

You just gotta ignore him. We did. His lasting impression on everybody is just an angry miserable human being. I pity the fucking guy tbh, it must suck hating life the second you get up in the morning. Coming here to just neg things and be argumentative about everything? It's sad and childish, but I doubt it ever changes.
This is GOLD.

Bitter old broke pillow biter. That explains everything. His largest accomplishment in life is winning loot in an EQ raid, and his life has been downhill ever since.

• 4Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 5 users

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
This is GOLD.

Bitter old broke pillow biter. That explains everything. His largest accomplishment in life is winning loot in an EQ raid, and his life has been downhill ever since.

YUP lol! Every time that queer downvotes a post I'm just going to be reminded he's an old EQ faggot that has failed in life.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user