Justice League (2017)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Airisch

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm sure I'll get crucified for this, but I have a +10 min skip button set up on Kodi, and every time I decide to put Man of Steel on to watch, I immediately hit that button twice to skip all the Krypton bullshit, and it takes me right to the spot where Clark is on the fishing boat and immediately takes off for the burning oil rig. Love that scene. Then I skip all the bullshit until Faora comes on screen, because she gives me wood.

faora-ul is my favorite on screen woman in any superhero movie.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
faora-ul is my favorite on screen woman in any superhero movie.
7a1250cdc5dd3cad6c42cd3dd8dccb47.gif

Shhhh, you'll catch hell from the Emily Blunt mafia.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Goatface

Apparently there are 5 more villains in the Snyder cut.
think these are all confirmed baddies so far
Darkseid
Steppenwolf
DeSaad
Granny Goodness
The Parademons
Joker
Lex
Deathstroke
Ares

would be easy to toss in a few more of Darkseid's minions.

Joker and Deathstroke both are supposed to be in the main story not just cameos

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Goatface

1613934115607.png

never got deep into Kirby's 4th world stuff, but she didn't seem that bad of a character for the time, guess she has be rebooted and retcon'd several times over the years. no idea what happens but remember there being sjw take on her and the furies a couple of years ago.
one of more of the furies should be in the movie too lol
1613935474766.png

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
View attachment 336629
never got deep into Kirby's 4th world stuff, but she didn't seem that bad of a character for the time, guess she has be rebooted and retcon'd several times over the years. no idea what happens but remember there being sjw take on her and the furies a couple of years ago.
one of more of the furies should be in the movie too lol
View attachment 336643
Was that Big Barda on the left? I am surprised no SJW writers have decided to put her in DC movies for "gurl power".

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Was that Big Barda on the left? I am surprised no SJW writers have decided to put her in DC movies for "gurl power".
she has big tits and boob armor. big tits and armor to fit them is very cis centric. SJW do not approve. she would need to lop her tits off and strap on a cock.

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
she has big tits and boob armor. big tits and armor to fit them is very cis centric. SJW do not approve. she would need to lop her tits off and strap on a cock.
Or make her black.

I present to you... Big Barda

1613939613049.png

• 2Barf
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users