Justice League (2017)

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
YUP lol! Every time that queer downvotes a post I'm just going to be reminded he's an old EQ faggot that has failed in life.

Ok so I've completed my multi-part cursory analysis of the issues here.

First, he's always been "that way" about sensitivity to things and is also a leftist. Kinda standard, certainly not a rarity in the wild.

What I saw in the ancient civs thread is relative calm on his end until around March-ish 2019. That's where the constant downvoting starts picking up momentum rapidly. It seems to target MusicForFish most, almost definitely due to something that happened in the thread given the focus there. I'm sure you all sided with MFF or supported whatever it was he was pushing that began the "neg everything" stuff.

Given his goal was to downvote everything to discourage said discussion I went ahead and autistically upvoted all of his downvotes. I think as you get closer to the discussion of evolutionary psychology you're going to find the source of whatever is really bothering him. Or you plucked some nerve sentimentally otherwise that wont stop zapping him. If you wanna delve deeper into those areas or whatever it was in that timeframe, there ya go.

• 2Like
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 2 users

Chris

Potato del Grande

First, he's always been "that way" about sensitivity to things and is also a leftist. Kinda standard, certainly not a rarity in the wild.

What I saw in the ancient civs thread is relative calm on his end until around March-ish 2019. That's where the constant downvoting starts picking up momentum rapidly. It seems to target MusicForFish most, almost definitely due to something that happened in the thread given the focus there. I'm sure you all sided with MFF or supported whatever it was he was pushing that began the "neg everything" stuff.

Given his goal was to downvote everything to discourage said discussion I went ahead and autistically upvoted all of his downvotes. I think as you get closer to the discussion of evolutionary psychology you're going to find the source of whatever is really bothering him. Or you plucked some nerve sentimentally otherwise that wont stop zapping him. If you wanna delve deeper into those areas or whatever it was in that timeframe, there ya go.
Oh THAT'S what's happening. I got 84 notifications that you liked my posts and thought that I either had a stalker or there was some sort of upvote contest.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>

Fucking love this analysis! Bravo, sir!

• 2Like

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>

Also just visited that link in your sig, very glad I did! All I read about now is OSINT, privacy, etc.

• 2Like

Mudcrush Durtfeet

Hungry Ogre

You even upvoted my posts. Not sure if serious.

• 4Garbage
  • 2Dislike
  • 1Direct to DVD
Reactions: 8 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Isn't this kind of what they did to Dave Chappelle fucking him out of the DVD sales

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I feel like there was an original trailer that kinda hinted at GL being there. Like a green glow reflecting off someones glasses or something. I could totally see it just being a quick glimpse of the back of someone and then credits.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
1614055490254.png

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
It was a big reveal to know that Nolan had a problem with it immediately.

• 2Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I mean they couldn't have tapped a worse person to try and finish a Zack Snyder project than Joss Whedon, and it really shows how desperate they are to tap Marvel's success that they chose him.

But let's be honest, quitting the project (and I definitely didnt edit this post so I dont know what the guy under me is talking about) was probably the best thing that could have happened to Snyder's reputation. His theatrical cut of the movie would have been garbage too because there was still way too goddamn much to try and do in a two hour movie because Warner Bros thought they could skip the foundational movies that Marvel did to set up of Avengers and instead skip to the big payoff.

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like