Justice League (2017)

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
i thought geeks and dorks was some new channel. there are like a million channels with geek in their name. council of geeks, den of geeks (which does tolkien stuff and is actually a quite good channel) and geeks and gamers which isnt all crybabies, jeremy is a big baby, but they have a few decent other people. Ethan Van Sciver is great, but he is also an acquired taste.

Don't forget geeks and faggots they just got started last week.

nu_11

Oh ok, the sound sometimes got really low, was wondering why he was such a wiz and was still in trouble at school. So not the dumb jock trope. Still its not the principal`s job to help kids get good grades. Cyborg could have helped her study better.
I know cyborg is black and all but stop hatin just to hate

Kid: My mom died. I’m depressed and feel like i have nothing to look forward to.
Chuk: Just study harder lol

god damn chuk you can be so retarded sometimes

• 2Like
  • 1Edgelord
Reactions: 2 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
you don't think Az takes most of the shit to seriously? think he is the only one of the lot get legitimately angry on a stream
The bad ones come across like they have hurt feelings and can get a bit cuntish. It's weak. The Quartering even livestreamed himself crying after an Antia punched him.

HellsVsBabyface doesn't have hurt feelings, he's utterly confused by how shit things are and it's hilarious when he's screaming about Batwoman "scissoring" lesbians.

The best lesson from the anti SJW Youtube reviewers is to just do it yourself. Ethan Van Sciver and Comics Matter /w Zack are literally millionaires now from self publishing their own high quality comics.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I know cyborg is black and all but stop hatin just to hate

Kid: My mom died. I’m depressed and feel like i have nothing to look forward to.
Chuk: Just study harder lol

god damn chuk you can be so retarded sometimes
uh

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Goatface

Comics Matter /w Zack are literally millionaires now from self publishing their own high quality comics.
Zack seems terrible with money, don't think he has a much as he should. love his reviews and military stories, but don't know if his comic brand will last.
like EVS short takes, his live streams are ok, but rarely like his guests, while not my thing, his little frog empire is pretty impressive.

i don't think any of them could get a show or movie funded and be good, maybe drinker

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Zack seems terrible with money, don't think he has a much as he should. love his reviews and military stories, but don't know if his comic brand will last.
like EVS short takes, his live streams are ok, but rarely like his guests, while not my thing, his little frog empire is pretty impressive.

i don't think any of them could get a show or movie funded and be good, maybe drinker
EVS is gonna make bank from that little froggy and from the Snyder Cut. dude just opened his own warehouse

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
I'm sorry but directors who maintain the motherfucking Imax aspect ratio for home releases are just plum fucking dumb. I have a pretty badass home theater setup but it still isn't a fucking Imax theater.

• 1Like

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Pretty hilarious with the weiner save gag for the flash cutscene.
Hot Dog Face GIF

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
wonder how royalties applies to hbo. he said he got 6 figures off the old release.
its still getting a theatrical releas, i imagine he will get something from that alone and add in whatever new subs or PoD from HBO, he will probably do 6 figures again. when they do Green lantern it will likely be his GL and thats where the big bucks roll in.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Better than the original which says a lot considering this is a ridiculous 4 hours long, and in 4/3.

dc movies still a complete joke

• 1Like

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
I enjoyed it. It's still a flawed movie in many ways and does and yet doesn't set up the DCUniverse. I would still have liked to have seen the follow-on movies to this Snyderverse.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users