Justice League (2017)

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
If she can fly, why does she need a jet?

View attachment 343112
it depends on who is writing her and the situation. can she normally fly like superman? no. because she isnt superman, but if she needs to do something like superman and smash a god in his face from the air. she now has temporary flying ability due to a wizard. she needs to get to the other side of the world to stop Donald Trump and his kitty cat, she has a golden winged suit or she can lasso lightning. this is basically the same thing every comic book hero ever has. Batman cant beat up Superman, but if he builds a Supebuster suit and has some Kryptronian spear. then sure!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Superman wasn't originally able to fly, either. Just leap tall buildings. Both eventually got the ability. And got rid of the invisible jet. Superman can fly and he's just an alien super-powered by the sun, Wonder Woman is the half god daughter of Zeus. Zeus was never shown to fly, just spit lightning out his ass. Though Ares has quite the vertical.

Goatface

DC's Zeus can do just about anything he wants.
The DCEU Zeus has Super Strength, Immortality, Life Creation, Realm Creation, Electrokinesis and Flight

joz123

Potato del Grande
Can we all at least agree that she’s probably the most beautiful woman alive?
No Way Abandon Thread GIF

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I didn't see the theatrical release because I was kind of fed at that point with DC fucking up their franchise.

However I'm 2 hours into the Snyder cut and overall I'm enjoying it.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
wp4655486.jpg

I mean, she just seems wonderful inside and out. What if she was a horrible cunt though? My first wife was very pretty, but a horrible cunt. Fucking hated her.
Ahh man. Don't ruin it like that.

I don't want to be disappointed, so I'm not going to dig around and find out. I'm just going to pretend she's a peach.

Credits are rolling now. This was way more enjoyable than I thought it would be. Pleasantly surprised.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Fucker

Log Wizard
That WW body going on. You could bounce a quarter off her abs and get $1 in change back.
wer.jpg

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
And people on the board were shitting on the Gal Gadot casting because she wasn't built like Chyna

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users