Lanx

<Prior Amod>
this trailer is so stupid i wouldn't be surprised
c0f7caa500a266092f50c99295638948.png

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
i think andrian paliki would have been fine, look at these pilot screenings
wonder-woman-adrianne-palicki-pilot.jpg

eoEUcHwa-rZNV1qWP5Ik0JkmyEpNCr9zeMWsmhdvWmc_gzpbFKKKRV3QBLHaYVbcRw_cmgkqILkkoxhpMmLOyetoiv5SCsMfv9UrGQPD1Pjd2MNAnMU-i4i545ILTPcTfGUtZqBj

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
i think andrian paliki would have been fine, look at these pilot screenings
wonder-woman-adrianne-palicki-pilot.jpg

eoEUcHwa-rZNV1qWP5Ik0JkmyEpNCr9zeMWsmhdvWmc_gzpbFKKKRV3QBLHaYVbcRw_cmgkqILkkoxhpMmLOyetoiv5SCsMfv9UrGQPD1Pjd2MNAnMU-i4i545ILTPcTfGUtZqBj
I watched that pilot episode. She has fake tits, so they stayed in place while she was running. They were trying to recreate Lynda Carter's boob bouncing and failed epically. She's OK as an actress, not my favorite visually, but she does fit the height requirement.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I said this before. I still think Gemma Arterton would have made an awesome Wonder Woman. She is getting up there in age now but in her prime..

1616207478714.png

1616207512232.png

1616207577214.png

• 8Like
  • 1Great Review
Reactions: 8 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Just finished it and thought it was a massive improvement on the original. To a point where I actually really enjoyed this movie. And the length seemed to fly bye.

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

rhinohelix

<Gold Donor>
WB shouldn't have said anything before releasing this cut re: No more DCEU movies. I think a Sequel to this Justice League would do great box office but they can't get out of their own way. A big part of their problem is you can't start off with Infinity War/Endgame, but that's a different issue. MOS/BvS/JL from a story perspective is a good start but needs more time to breathe. (I need to go back and re-watch BvS; I didn't like the choice of that story at the time but I don't remember hating the movie) It may be the one thing Joss Whedon's JL gets right is the (lack of) immediacy of the threat of Darkseid, at least in the film universe context. I think Marvel does this extreme well: Even if Feige Wokes up Marvel now, we will still have that 22 movie run.

Of course in the real sense its all done and WB has futzed this all to hell. Affleck was the best Batman, period but good luck getting him back in the suit. Superman? So much bad blood there and from what I hear, WB trying to cash in on current "trends": I won't see a woke BLM Superman at all. They somehow managed to make a good Aquaman movie and are letting that franchise rot. WW84 is indication they are in pure pander mode there. Joker will probably lead to more of the wrong lessons and more bad movies trying to ape the message of that One in a million crap shot. This is a window at what could have been and its a great scene.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
the dumbest thing is people pulling random instances of when one writer went off the reservation and wrote that aquaman can dodge lightning and using that to justify all the illogical inconsistencies

apparently aquaman can travel at 10,000 feet per second underwater but isnt fast enough not to get his shit pushed in by Steppenwolf UNDERWATER

Yes, using actual references of what things that happened is the "dumbest thing".

We should all defer to you and your lack of knowledge on the subject matter

• 1Like
  • 1Ice Burn

Goatface

according to zack, lois is prego at the end of the movie. originally set up to be Bruce's, but was changed to be Clark's. kid was going grow up to be the new batman as batfleck was going to get killed by Darkseid.

• 1Like

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Waaaaaaay better than original cut, might watch it again. If I did it would be the first DC movie I have ever watched twice.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

rhinohelix

<Gold Donor>
according to zack, lois is prego at the end of the movie. originally set up to be Bruce's, but was changed to be Clark's. kid was going grow up to be the new batman as batfleck was going to get killed by Darkseid.
I Refuse Ayanna Pressley GIF

oh-no-its-retarded.png

Last edited:
  • 5Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Batfleck was good. Robert Pattinson is gonna be a horrendous Batman. If they have any sense they will shut that shit down.

Leto was pretty solid in his Joker scene too. Kind of chilling.

• 1Like

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
I really liked this, but if the first cut hadn't been so bad we'd all be bitching about this one.

I mean, it was one music video scene after another with a story loosely overlaid.

Pretty much every interesting step took place as a flashy lights scene without any explanation at all. Flash time travel? Cyborg alien cube cyber battle? Why the Fuck does superman have a black suit now? Who cares, flashy lights!

Epilogue was by far the best part, id pay to watch a full movie of that setting in a heartbeat

• 1Cringe
  • 1Clown World
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Sterling

El Presidente
Yeah, I don't really get how some of you think it was some kind of amazing movie. There's just a lot of shitty stuff in it still. It is significantly better than the theatrical release though, which is not nothing.

• 1Cringe
  • 1Like