Justice League (2017)

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
This was shockingly bad. Worse than run of the mill summer blockbuster bad.

"The world has been fixed in the past, only the future, is not yet the now........the now is you."

what the fuck?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Yeah, I don't really get how some of you think it was some kind of amazing movie. There's just a lot of shitty stuff in it still. It is significantly better than the theatrical release though, which is not nothing.
Literally no one here has said it was amazing. Your reading comprehension needs serious work.

• 1Like

Sterling

El Presidente
Literally no one here has said it was amazing. Your reading comprehension needs serious work.
I mean i guess someone saying that it was amazeballs or whatever the fuck is not literally using the word amazing so you got me. Also the dude saying it was great and that we should crowdfund a sequel. it's entirely possible that my reading comprehension is just fine and that you might need to visit an optometrist.

• 2Picard
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

Fucker

Log Wizard
Yeah, I don't really get how some of you think it was some kind of amazing movie. There's just a lot of shitty stuff in it still. It is significantly better than the theatrical release though, which is not nothing.
I didn't think it was amazing, but it is a whole lot better than the first go. Steppenwolf is still a bad villain, but at least now we know why he was there. Flash was less annoying, and Cyborg still sucked ass.

The movie at least makes sense now, instead of a huge pile of WTF that the first one is.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
None of the DCEU films are amazing, WW1, Aquaman and Shazaam are fun films and i consider them pretty good. Amazing i save for Cap2 or the last two Avengers movies. This film was on par with Aquaman.

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
I mean i guess someone saying that it was amazeballs or whatever the fuck is not literally using the word amazing so you got me. Also the dude saying it was great and that we should crowdfund a sequel. it's entirely possible that my reading comprehension is just fine and that you might need to visit an optometrist.
Screenshot_20210320-025815_Chrome.png

"Could have been amazing."

And one person cynically talking about crowd funding a sequel after fans face fucked WB into allowing this to even be finished.

Yeah, no. Out of 100 posts, it's a resounding "better than the original, still not great". But carry on with your generalizations.

Sterling

El Presidente
View attachment 343213

"Could have been amazing."

And one person cynically talking about crowd funding a sequel after fans face fucked WB into allowing this to even be finished.

Yeah, no. Out of 100 posts, it's a resounding "better than the original, still not great". But carry on with your generalizations.
Could have been amazing in his post was referring to the DCEU as a whole, not 1 movie. Also, you're the one that made the blanket statement when you said Literally no one, while I specifically said some of you. But please continue to explain how I was the one generalizing.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
according to zack, lois is prego at the end of the movie. originally set up to be Bruce's, but was changed to be Clark's. kid was going grow up to be the new batman as batfleck was going to get killed by Darkseid.

There's like multiple stories saying Batman sacrifices himself to save Lois, which prevents Superman getting turned by Darkseid, lol

Sevens

Log Wizard
There's like multiple stories saying Batman sacrifices himself to save Lois, which prevents Superman getting turned by Darkseid, lol
So this alien, whose race evolved on an entirely different planet can reproduce with a human?
Okay, I guess that checks out...carry on.

Goatface

think in the movies, said jor-el picked earth as humans were somewhat biological similar to kryptonians

• 2Like

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I was shocked at how much better this was than the original cut. I think this is the first time a director's cut made me change my mind on a movie. Took it from 'meh' to somewhere in the top tier DCEU movies (admittedly not a high mark). Unless i'm forgetting a movie, Wonderwoman is the only one that competes with this.

Someone explain the end scene with Joker. I got that batman was dreaming it, but is he dreaming of alternate realities or the future? Also, surprised that was Leto as joker again. He played a better joker in suicide squad.

Oh and what's up with Martian Man Hunter. He's clearly playing some sort of 3d chess with how he posed as martha to snap lois out of her funk.

• 2Like

Goatface

Someone explain the end scene with Joker. I got that batman was dreaming it, but is he dreaming of alternate realities or the future? Also, surprised that was Leto as joker again. He played a better joker in suicide squad.

a possible future, where superman succumbs to the anti life equation and is under darkseid's control.

• 1Like

rhinohelix

<Gold Donor>
Yeah, I really liked it. Is that an unsullied take, without the original or 12 years of superhero movies? No. It was light-years ahead of what I expected, missing much of the normal Zach Snyder-esque touches to which I am become accustomed, most of the grim-dark DC seemed to relegated to flash-forwards, the lighting was so much better, the characters seemed complete, etc. I really enjoyed it, which was such a stark contrast to the theatrical cut I used the term "amaze-balls". I think is a legitimate good movie. I watched it for 4 hours, and the biggest issues I had with were the Atlanteans' Brit accents and Vulko's long hair. I really wasn't evaluating it on any other level than A) against the Whedon cut B) my own enjoyment. Feel free to make a list of your issues and we can talk that. My own ebullience is not a topic for debate, though.

fris

Vyemm Raider
I thought it was slightly better than OK. I'm glad it was long, as condensing this would only have been a different confusing mess than the original. was enjoyable to have running semi in the background while doing other things. enough action to justify the length, not just useless filler to make up the run time.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser

That epilogue is the future, Snyder has already explained what the sequels involve. All the scenes, including in BVS are glimpses of the future

Batman was visited by Future Flash in BVS, just don't ask me to explain why it's portrayed as Batmans dreams

• 1Solidarity

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
That epilogue is the future, Snyder has already explained what the sequels involve. All the scenes, including in BVS are glimpses of the future

Batman was visited by Future Flash in BVS, just don't ask me to explain why it's portrayed as Batmans dreams
is it still future? they already said there wont be a sequel and they may have already gone another direction.