Justice League (2017)

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
lol had to pause at the part where Flash uses the fake military ID and Cyborg fakes his credentials

the screen says date of birth in 1997, movie came out in 2017, and that he was an E7. there's no way he could be that rank with that time in service. also the rank on his sleeve, an air force sleeve mind you so its highly visible, is E2. shitty gate guard is shitty. fucking security forces letting me down even in movies.
Military gate guard. What rank was he to notice or care?

Goatface

zack on baby batman again and batgirl
“We were going to shoot those. And they would have had elements of what Cyborg sees. I always wanted Barbara Gordon to come in the movies. Commissioner Gordon would be on the way out, and we’d have Barbara starting to play a bigger role.”

“My idea was that after Batman sacrificed himself, there would be a window where there was no Batman, and I thought Barbara could fill that until the child of Superman and Lois, who has no powers, would become Batman when he was of age. That was the idea anyway. It just seemed to make sense. Then, of course, Barbara could have been his mentor, but who knows? That’s all just… See now we’re just wishful thinking.”

zack also said Lois is prego, so is that the reason she is big? would have to be at least 6 months along to go with it being Clark's.

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
would the Flash even need a gate access to get inside a military base?
I accidentally made a wrong turn and ended up in the entry to the Mabry air force base. They were pretty serious about an unscheduled random idiot rolling into their entry. Half dozen guys gripped their rifles and told my dumbass to turn around.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I accidentally made a wrong turn and ended up in the entry to the Mabry air force base. They were pretty serious about an unscheduled random idiot rolling into their entry. Half dozen guys gripped their rifles and told my dumbass to turn around.
can you phase through walls at the speed of light?

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Poor Amy Adams really is getting that pig face
yea i remember when she had to pack on pounds for the fighter
6d9b30fbfb5e110ca198257e628ad5c7.png

but those were the right kinds of pounds and her face still looked like a disney princess just with her hair down

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
she played a princess.
iu

yea when we(wife) watched the fighter, idk, she hated her character (which i guess was the point of her character) and i said you know, shes the princess in ella enchanted (i thought that was the full name of the film), and shes like what, no way!

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
yea when we(wife) watched the fighter, idk, she hated her character (which i guess was the point of her character) and i said you know, shes the princess in ella enchanted (i thought that was the full name of the film), and shes like what, no way!
Ella Enchanted was Ann Hathaway.
iu

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
yeah they arent ever hiring this guy again.

if you want to have better movies just say no to blackie actors

watching this 4hour slog fest, the worst actor was the blackie cyborg

yes, even with gal gadot in the same scenes, the blackie is the worst actor

• 2Like
  • 1Edgelord
Reactions: 2 users