Justice League (2017)

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
if you want to have better movies just say no to blackie actors

watching this 4hour slog fest, the worst actor was the blackie cyborg

yes, even with gal gadot in the same scenes, the blackie is the worst actor
he's bad, but Cyborg is a shitty superhero so its no biggie. shitting up an iconic comic book hero like Flash by casting this fruitloop, Miller is way worse.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

spronk

FPS noob
i forgot about the snyder watch party, you can rewatch it with Q&A from him if you want. it asked me to install some chrome extension so i nope'd out

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I like how he tries to throw people under the bus for rewriting the script, that they were told to rewrite lol. Just keep digging your own grave Ray.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
yeah they arent ever hiring this guy again.

ec670417-3641-4821-9269-50e3b8f8887b.png

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>

There's one scene where Gal Gadot is telling Affleck about the first fight against Darkseid, it's so bad. She has the worst cadence when she speaks, and its like shes learning how to read as she reads.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I was hoping for a green arrow instead of cybrog imo.
Cyborg should have been Green Lantern. Its the JL for Christ's sake, not the teen titans. It could have been Jon Stewart GL for all I care, though Guy Gardner would have added the comedy it needed. Now that would have been a spectacular move. The Snyder cut with Guy Gardner instead of Cyborg.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Gal gadot isn't a great actress byamy stretch, but she has in spades is charisma, which ray fisher doesn't. It's why no one seems to be behind him in what should be a pretty strong case. People are just irritated with whatever he says

• 2Like

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Cyborg should have been Green Lantern. Its the JL for Christ's sake, not the teen titans. It could have been Jon Stewart GL for all I care, though Guy Gardner would have added the comedy it needed. Now that would have been a spectacular move. The Snyder cut with Guy Gardner instead of Cyborg.
I've always been partial to Kyle Raynor myself

• 2Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I wonder if Snyder has any exposure to mainstream DC comics or if he's only read/played Injustice

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
DC had a massive push to replace Martian Manhunter with lame ass Cyborg in the movies and comics. Trying to compete with marvel and iron-man. Sure worked out well for them..

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
DC had a massive push to replace Martian Manhunter with lame ass Cyborg in the movies and comics. Trying to compete with marvel and iron-man. Sure worked out well for them..

Is Cyborg a rip off of Iron Man? In JL when he started flying then his mask came on him it sure felt like a chinese-produced movie knockoff. And then his dad works in Star(k) Labs.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Is Cyborg a rip off of Iron Man? In JL when he started flying then his mask came on him it sure felt like a chinese-produced movie knockoff. And then his dad works in Star(k) Labs.
cyborg is a rip off of deathlok
919d561161d99e2e8f075118d37d00e5.jpg

well thats the third deathlok, the one i know, but the original deathlok the destroyer was way earlier

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

I'm fairly certain Cyborg is central to the Darkseid invasion though. I mean, he was created after his father used a Mother Box to save him. At least in a few storylines.

I'm not a huge fan of the character and would much sooner have seen GL as well but he's a lazy deus ex kind of hero where his cyberware can essentially cover any ability the rest of the team lack.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

Don't be a fucking idiot.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
There's one scene where Gal Gadot is telling Affleck about the first fight against Darkseid, it's so bad. She has the worst cadence when she speaks, and its like shes learning how to read as she reads.

That whole scene was dumb. You have this ultimate big bad villain and you introduce him but showing how he got his ass handed to him thousands of years ago.

Aren't you supposed to build him up as unstoppable?

• 2Like